Carmen Ventosa Painting

unchu

Reply Sat 12 Sep, 2015 04:17 am
I have a Ventosa Painting that I can fing no info on. Picture is of a Woman holding a 4 string guitar vertically with her body. There is a rose in the center/front of her hair. Subject seems to be sitting and is signed C Ventosa 63. Any help is much appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,081 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 07:57 am
@unchu,
Perhaps someone already answered your question on the other site?

http://oi58.tinypic.com/ngoqol.jpg
0 Replies

unchu

Reply Mon 14 Sep, 2015 01:53 am
@unchu,
Thanks for the reply. The painting that I have is a woman holding the guitar against or very close to her body and the subject is looking straight ahead and her body is straight on. Her hair is also short, not below her ears. I was told that the painting was original.
Clgabe

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 09:43 pm
@unchu,
I have the same piece of art, mine is a copy on a hard board. Its large and was framed in Chicago. It came from a historical building in my town and had been there for years. I have never been able to find anything else about it.
paulies7576

Reply Sat 4 Feb, 2017 07:21 pm
@Clgabe,
I have the same one as you are describing. I cannot find any information on it. Other than on the back of the picture (it has been framed by Academy Art of Chicago Ill) says "Girl with Ukulele." Have you found out any information?
0 Replies