Just explain this too me please!

Kyleah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:17 am
Ok. So I've been posting a ton a pout this affair that started in July. The guy is always working and does double shifts. I don't hear from him on email much and I don't get it?? He says he wants to meet again this month, yet here I am with the freedom this week to do so and no reply back? Wtf? Should I just not reply when he does request to meet? It's like he's putting me on his schedule with no regards for my feelings! I do not get it. Can anyone trouble shoot this for me. Before I go nuts! 😂

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:28 am
@Kyleah,
What's the confusing part?

He is willing to meet you when it is convenient for him. He has commitments to work and to his family.

It looks pretty straight forward.
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:56 am
@Kyleah,
Maybe he's trying to 'let you down easy' and doesn't know how because his ego can't stand to have you see what a schmuck he is.
Or his level of awareness of you is dependent on his hormone levels or the availability of other options.

This all sounds familiar. Do some Googling on the subject of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:27 am
@Kyleah,
You are the slut on the side. Why should he care about what you want. Geesh, get with the program woman.
Kyleah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:44 am
@ehBeth,
Then He is a piece of **** then. I'll tell you I meet someone else and ever since I gave him my email he's been messaging me and we've meet twice. It's weird he's married too but we share a friendship that's so nice. He's so polite he shakes my hand and wants to be open and talk and listen to what I have to say. I Saw him today and he just gave me a very nice hug. It was a compete fluke meeting him and we hit it off with just out personalities and he's not even touched me or mentioned sex. He's trying to deal with his demons as I am mine. Such a difference from a guy who charms you, shows one bout of emotion then disconnects and blows you off. No thanks. Perhaps this other guy was handed to me as a friend for a reason. I want to see him happy and help him through his struggles as I identify. He clearly identifies with mine as well.
Kyleah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:45 am
@Leadfoot,
I do see NPD in him. Very much so.
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 11:50 am
@CoastalRat,
Ha! I'm not going to be his whore. To hell with him. At least with the new guy I've been honest about not wanting to get involved sexually just friends I need a male friend I can connect with and not sexually.,
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 12:02 pm
@Kyleah,
I'd suggest finding a single available man - otherwise you are going to continue to repeat this. He too will likely get bored with you. You are going to continue to be a doormat if you continue having affairs with married men or any sort of relationship with a married or committed man.
Kyleah

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 03:33 pm
@Linkat,
Yes exactly I agree! I wonder why the single ones don't even notice me. I don't even wear my ring. Now hear this. After I posted this I got a message in email saying call me. So I called. He's like hi baby what are you doing? I'm sorry I've been working non stop and it's doubles and I got your message and it looks like the earliest I can see you to work for us both is on the 16th of September. He asked me send him pics of me and that pisses me off! I said we need to talk. Apparently he's free days the week of the 21 so he thinks that's when we can really start stuff! Yeah well f that! I see my counselor in the am I really need him to set me straight! The other guy is just a friend and we both want it to stay that way so I'm not worried about getting involved with him.
Linkat

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 03:38 pm
@Kyleah,
Quote:
I don't even wear my ring

Huh? Are you married? Why do you have a ring?

If you are interested in a particular single guy why don't you go say Hi or something. Offer to buy them a drink or dance with you or something.
vikorr

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 09:20 pm
@Kyleah,
You've posted here several times.

You can see the confusion in your questions. You can see how you ignore anything you don't want to hear, then cry 'I don't understand how this keeps happening!'

Until you start living by principles:
- you will always be confused by other peoples actions (because you will not know what you want, and because your own actions confuse you - so you can't make sense of what other peoples actions mean to you)
- you will always be fearful of other peoples negative opinions of you (because you won't have found your own self worth, having continually ignored your own principles)
- your opinions of their motivations will be based on fear or hope, rather than what worth you see in them (their beliefs & principles)
- you will always question whether you are worthwhile or not (because you have disregarded qualities you believe worthwhile....yet your worth should not be in question to yourself. You should know in your bones your self worth)

Is this truly the way you want to live? Or do you want a life that makes sense to you, where you know your self worth, and make decisions based on it?

That is only found in knowing what you find worthwhile in people (ie. your beliefs & principles) and being true to those things.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 10:26 pm
@Linkat,
She's still married.

http://able2know.org/topic/268064-1#post-6025251
Linkat

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2015 05:30 am
@ehBeth,
Well then you shouldn't be trying to meet any other guys period. I have little sympathy then for how you are being treated as you are no better. If you want to date others then divorce your husband. In the mean time you are attached and I am happy for those single men that they have decided to give you a wide berth.
0 Replies

Kyleah

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:49 pm
@Linkat,
Keep attracting the married ones!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just explain this too me please!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:48:54