Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 04:13 am
so i was with my ex for a year more or less, we broke up 3 times till things officially ended for good, but she always called me or texted me when she had a problem, which was alot, till i finally told her im not there for her to just come and complains, a month after that she texted me saying she had a new bf, we didnt talk for 3 month till something happened and i called her wondering about something and her bf called me and said to stay away, and then i found out he's just crazy jealous and he told her to cut all the guys out of her life, and that was about 4 month ago, last week she called me 4 times till i answered crying and saying she doesnt know what shes doing and she misses me and how she's depressed and drunk every night, we talked for abit and then she called me 2 hours later saying she broke up and she wanted to meetup, i avoided that cause it was the same day she broke up and it wasnt the right thing to do, since she did the exact samething after we broke up(she went and chilled alone with a guy that we broke up over the same day) but i was worried about her, so i told her tom. next day i found out they got back, but i was worried about her drinking so i texted her saying i wont talk to her again and she should worry but i asked her to stop getting drunk every night, she didnt reply to me even though she read it. i dunno what to do if she calls me again and at the same time im worried about her, what do u think i should do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 617 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 05:37 am
She drinks and gets depressed then calls you?

She's using you - is that the role you want to be with anyone? She got attention from the BF when you got into the mix.

Wish her well - and hang up.

This is going to be never-ending if you don't stop it now.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2015 06:30 am
@jack5423,
Ever hear of Tough Love?

The best way to handle this, IMHO, is to let her work this out on her own. Sad to say but once you broke up with her, that was the best time for her to heal.

Instead, she plunged head-long into another relationship, only this time with a control freak. This is hers to work out. Also to get help with the reasons for her alcohol abuse, too.

She's allowed others (you) to be her safety net. She's allowed alcohol to anesthetize her from her self-inflicted pain and her mistakes. The pain is always there after you sober up. She is very needy and dependent. She needs a counselor...not someone to make it all nice-nice and then she goes on keep making the same mistakes again.

"Physician health thyself." For your own sake, get over that relationship and the need to prop her up. I'm not saying ignore her, but you can't help her and she will use you...either consciously or unconsciously.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 06:31 am
@jack5423,
Think your feelings might be unreliable. If you broke up 3 times when it was just you and her, and now that it's over and she's with someone else, your seeming concern for her is more likely the result of her seeming need for you which makes you feel good because someone need and wants you. But your then thinking you and she have a shot is artifical since it's only the result of feeling she needs you.
0 Replies