Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 07:51 am
http://www.kissingquiz.com/

My Kissing Report
Your score:
My percentage:
95%
My Analysis:
Slow it down a notch (or two)
For you, kissing is just a means to an end. Your real concern is what comes next. You are full of passion, but you bring it on too quickly. As a result, your technique suffers and your partner feels rushed. You need to slow it down, and enjoy the natural progression. Slow and steady always beats fast and furious. Mr. Green
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,738 • Replies: 31
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 07:58 am
Score: 22
My percentage: 110%

Trounce! It's a silly test, but it was fun.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 08:02 am
30% - Trainable Novice?

Um, where's my trainer?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 09:59 am
Uh oh, better fire up the Bear signal....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 10:34 am
Score: 15
Analysis: Virtual Valentino
Virtual Valentino

Congratulations -you've really got it down when it comes to being an unforgettable kisser. A legendary lover, you've no doubt got a long line of wishful kissees just waiting to try a little mouth-to-mouth with you. You've got the passion plus the panache, the style plus the sensuality guaranteed to make any sweetie swoon at the very thought of a chance to kiss irresistible you.

0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:06 am
This quiz is deceptive in the fact that there may be more than one answer. For example, when I kiss I close my eyes AND think of getting to the hotter stuff. Also, I may do other things than the options they provide. Kissing is much simpler and more complicated than they suggest.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:09 am
NickFun wrote:
This quiz is deceptive in the fact that there may be more than one answer. For example, when I kiss I close my eyes AND think of getting to the hotter stuff. Also, I may do other things than the options they provide. Kissing is much simpler and more complicated than they suggest.

Nickie's right..

I got 50%...but that's not true...because damn it. I agree with MANY of the answers and at various times.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:13 am
If you want to be a Virtual Valentino like the lovely drom, just follow these simple steps:

1) When you are kissing, do you:
Gaze at your partner

2) Before kissing, you: Put on a clean pair of underwear

3) The first time you kiss someone, you:
Place your hand on their cheek and slowly pull them toward you

4) The best place for kissing is:
Anywhere and everywhere
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:15 am
what we REALLY need is a $&^$#^*#ing quiz/meter :-)
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:54 am
Put on a clean pair of underwear before kissing? "Excuse me sweatheart. Before we kiss there's something I must do..."
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:56 am
if the person were beautiful, they'd already be wearing clean underwear
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:59 am
Bah, only people who are afraid to die in horrible accidents wear clean underwear. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:05 pm
Score 26

percentage 150%

Bravo!--You would make Cassanova proud. Kissing is an art form to you, and you are a brilliant artist. You are obviously an incredibly passionate, imaginative, and experienced kisser. You should give lessons to others, and share your great gift with the world.
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:08 pm
liar lol
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:23 pm
Total liar, but nice try, kicky. Anything over a certain score results in the same answer in the original post. Here's my dilemma. When kissing, I like slow and steady, but when beating, I like fast and furious, so the statement "slow and steady always beats fast and furious" confuses me.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:26 pm
You don't believe me? I guess this means you won't be enrolling in my kissing class then. Drom took my class, and look how well she turned out. You should consider it. Of course, I'm talking only to the women here.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:28 pm
Yeah, the thought of having to kiss you kinda disgusts me. However, the fact that you would charge me for it creeps me out even more.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 02:08 pm
Another variable that the creator of this quiz overlooked was WHO you are kissing.

My score was not too impressive, but when me and my sister are making out, run for cover!

Talk about fireworks!
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 11:25 pm
umm... Gargamel... That's disgusting.

Your percentage:

75%

Your Analysis:

Virtual Valentino
Congratulations -you've really got it down when it comes to being an unforgettable kisser. A legendary lover, you've no doubt got a long line of wishful kissees just waiting to try a little mouth-to-mouth with you. You've got the passion plus the panache, the style plus the sensuality guaranteed to make any sweetie swoon at the very thought of a chance to kiss irresistible you.

Wohoo!! A four question multiple choice exam proves what I've always known. I'm descended from Venus!!! (Hey, I like oysters...)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 12:06 am
Gargamel wrote:
Another variable that the creator of this quiz overlooked was WHO you are kissing.

My score was not too impressive, but when me and my sister are making out, run for cover!

Talk about fireworks!

I'm trying to picture that. It would help if you were a woman instead of a big jar of kool-aid, and if your sister was really hot...
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Kissing Quiz
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:04:33