Kissing Quiz

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 04:54 am
Oh, Cav, I'm not the sort of person who puts on a clean pair of underwear before kissing! They are clean already. My choices were the same as the ones that you listed, apart from 2 was 'use mouthwash and perfume,' and 3 'grab them and yank them towards you.'

And Kicky! You came to my class, dear; and whereas I wrote about what to do on the blackboard, you practised what you had learnt on a cabbage-patch doll. For shame to say anything else!

Gargamel; watch out in future. Keep your curtains closed at all times, and avoid making out at Zankou Chicken. I'm sure that KC is checking out a Little Rock phone directory as we speak.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 04:58 am
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Oh, Cav, I'm not the sort of person who puts on a clean pair of underwear before kissing! They are clean already. My choices were the same as the ones that you listed, apart from 2 was 'use mouthwash and perfume,' and 3 'grab them and yank them towards you.'

Which just goes to show that like all dumbass internet quizzes, there are many ways to get to a useless analysis. Laughing I think I may have to return to my plans to becoming an online psychic.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:06 am
You know, we should make a higher level Internet quiz, which makes no sense to anyone. I bet that people would take it, and feel impressed.

Online psychic? I knew that you were going to say that. Perhaps your greatness has passed onto me. (Perhaps such an idea about 'passable psychicness' would be a wonderful sca.. sort of scheme. People pay £100, shake your hand, own the power. You question them as regards to what you are thinking, they say something random, you pretend to act scared and say 'that's EXACTLY what I was thinking.' Due to passing of word, we get £5,000 in a day, and we can't really be done for anything, because they consented to a no-money-back clause.

0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:10 am
Sounds good. We should also include a clause stating that phrases such as "you are a fake/cheater/scam artist" and other like-minded personal insults are invalid.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 05:19 am
Brilliant. In New-speak, none of those words would exist, anyway. And, if all else fails, we can write a book about it to pay for litigation costs.

0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 04:42 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:

Gargamel; watch out in future. Keep your curtains closed at all times, and avoid making out at Zankou Chicken. I'm sure that KC is checking out a Little Rock phone directory as we speak.

If only I lived in a bustling metropolis like Little Rock. I'm not that lucky.

If Kicky wants to watch, he can find us at Waffle House.

It it is guaranteed hot action--this pitcher of mine is hung like Clydesdale. You can't see it in the picture, because it is attached to my back.

Oh yeah!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Thu 15 Jul, 2004 04:51 pm
O, Gargamel. You could have, at least, charged him £23. But, what is your sister? A carton of cranberry juice?

0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 08:38 am
My sister is a tall glass of Tang.

We all need a little Tang from time to time.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:18 am
You are a sick dude Garagamel.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:37 am
NickFun wrote:
You are a sick dude Garagamel.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

lisabee115

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:43 am
105%

And hello VM!! hehe Very Happy
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Fri 16 Jul, 2004 09:47 am
lisabee115 wrote:
105%

And hello VM!! hehe Very Happy

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Kissing Quiz
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:45:16