old question but never right answer

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 04:52 am
In the bible the quote that goes something like this , REPENT THY SINS AND BE WELCOME IN THE KINDOM OF HEAVEN . Ok I get that , so a serial killer can repent 1 hour before the fry him , and he is good to go to heaven, You may has well live any type of life drinking , sex addict, drug addict , murderer ect ect, But don't forget to repent when dieing. If you get hit by a car a die instant you miss out , and your going down and that just bad luck

DYSLEXIC

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 11:41 am
@DYSLEXIC,
no replies ?????????? because there is no answer to such a crazy statement made in the bible REPENT REPENT load of crap , in a crap comic book
neologist

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 01:08 pm
@DYSLEXIC,
It would help if:
>You cited scripture exactly. It ain't hard to do.
>Took a little more care with the definitions of words. 'Repent', for example is not the same as 'regret'
You may then begin to find answers to the things you ask.

Just me, a fellow bi polar attention deficit whacko from New Jersey.
Setanta

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2015 07:25 pm
Sniff

Sniff sniff

Sniff sniff sniff

What's that awful smell? It smells like bat ****.
0 Replies

DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 02:34 am
SENANTA i see you have many many posts but no friends , take a good look at yourself
0 Replies

DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 02:37 am
@neologist,
No its repent not regret , its a get out of jail free clause , USED BY MANY CRIMINALS , if its wrote in the bible it must be true ?????????////////////
Setanta

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 02:48 am
@DYSLEXIC,
I don't know who "Senanta" is, but it is better to have a few reliable friends than the respect of any goofball who may come down the pike. But this:

DYSLEXIC wrote:
. . . if its wrote in the bible it must be true ?????????////////////

. . . is hilarious, and reveals much about you (none of it very flattering). Given that you seem unable to provide a single verse of scripture to support your silly argument, it's all the more revealing.
Smileyrius

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 03:00 am
@DYSLEXIC,
I think you may have been misinformed as to what the book says.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 03:47 am
The post describes itself as an "old question," but no question is asked. What response did the poster expect?

Nonetheless, I have a response. My response is that it's all a bunch of superstitious nonsense written by our ancient, pre-scientific ancestors. I'm sure the poster couldn't produce a scintilla of evidence that it's true.
DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 07:26 am
@Brandon9000,
Not me its a load of bollocks to me , just searching for answers believers may have, the question is straight forward even if the answers are from space cadets
neologist

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 07:51 am
@Setanta,
He is DYSLEXIC, after all.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 07:56 am
@DYSLEXIC,
DYSLEXIC wrote:
Not me its a load of bollocks to me , just searching for answers believers may have, the question is straight forward even if the answers are from space cadets
How may we ever reach your level of scholarship?
DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:23 am
@neologist,
You have to be ENGLISH with humour , is a start
0 Replies

DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:31 am
@Setanta,
Setanta I find it side splitting you thought the quote was real, I was taking the piss man wise up .
DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:39 am
@neologist,
Being BIPOLAR from birth does hinder education , half your life is in depression and the other is spent on the rampage , with the odd break in between , my Gramma is shocking has is my spelling , but at least I can be polite and not ignorant has some posters . I DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I just want to find answers about religion I find stupid okay ,
neologist

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 08:52 am
@DYSLEXIC,
I am also bipolar. So, my message to you is you won't find any answers without first refining your questions.
Get back to the word 'repent'
It does not mean the same as 'regret'
One who regrets his crime has not necessarily repented.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 09:31 am
@DYSLEXIC,
Then you're an even bigger idiot than i had though--although not by much.
DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 11:59 am
@Setanta,
You want to change you meds buddy they don't work. ?????? repent your sins , not regret , repent onto the lord. ring any bells , do you get out much you skills with people is a tad ****
neologist

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 12:21 pm
@DYSLEXIC,
Setanta and I don't agree on anything much, except coffee. But at least I can understand what he writes.
DYSLEXIC

Reply Fri 31 Jul, 2015 01:13 pm
@neologist,
kick me in the balls why don't you. Bipolar over shadowed education , Like my old man I was born with it . you on the other had have no excuse for being a DICK