German police revive rabbit

Col Man

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 03:46 pm
BERLIN (Reuters) - German police have successfully resuscitated a dwarf rabbit named Napoleon by breathing through a ball point pen after he passed out in a house fire, authorities say.

Two officers were called to a Berlin flat where firefighters had dragged the unconscious rabbit's cage outside. The officers opened Napoleon's mouth with a pen and breathed down it while giving the pet a cardio massage, a police spokesman said on Saturday.

The officers then rushed Napoleon by police car to a vet, who will keep him for observation for a few days.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 431 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 05:53 pm
Where do you get all of this "news"?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 09:09 pm
Very Happy i get this 'news' from a few sources but is mostly from the 'strange but true' 'offbeat' and 'oddly enough' articles from the main news websites like yahoo, cnn, sky etc Very Happy
i felt it was something a little different to bring here to a2k Wink
IMO its a change from the normal news of war death horror kill etc Smile
just something to make people laugh or realise that nice things do happen here on earth
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 09:11 pm
I'm glad that something so insignificant happened on the other side of the world, and I was informed. Smile
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 09:31 pm
hahaha Smile
but remember Wink
its all these insignificant things that happen in the rest of the world that make the significant things significant to you in your part of the world Very Happy
0 Replies