Help BBB celebrate her 75th Birthday 7/13

husker

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:27 am
http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/printscape/images/happy%20bday.jpg
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:29 am
I guess I can sing it too.........

http://rickymartinonline.com/club/remarks/junejuly02/graphx/postcards/happy-bday.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 09:41 am
H A P P Y
B I R T H D A Y
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 09:44 am
Happy Happy b'day - you are one of those people who make this place, and life special !!!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 09:51 am
Happy Birthday, Bee!!!
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 09:52 am
Glad you were born, BBB.

Happy Natal Day
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 10:11 am
Today's the day!

Happy Birthday, BBB
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 10:14 am
((((((((((((((((((Birthday Bear Hug)))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 11:36 am
My dad was 76 on July 11th; my father-in-law was 76 in April; my mother was 78 on June 23rd; my mother-in-law is also 78 this fall.

You septuagenarians are all over the place.

Hope you're not sore from lifting tile boxes yesterday.

Happy birthday. Isn't it nice to have those two new neighbors to share it with?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 05:33 pm
What a neat place to celebrate your birthday too. Take a ride up the tram and spit when you get to the cleft.

Many happy agricultural wishes, you keep us informed. I used to gripe, but now I look forward to your news posts and your observations..

Ill have to show you guys where to find gem quality lepidol.ite on the back road to Santa Fe.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 09:08 pm
somewhere in that mess i failed to wish youA VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:10 am
Jespah
Jespah, do you think we should add a birthday cake recipe category in the recipe forum that would include the significance of each cake for our members?

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:22 am
BBB
Eva, I could use a nice massage after a day after working at Dys and Diane's new home.

Husker, thanks for your birthday song, it rocks.

Osso, Gautam, Letty and Bi-polar Bear, thanks for your good wishes, they mean a lot to me.

PDiddie, my parents both died before I was one year old so I grew up thinking I also would die young. But I didn't, which is a big surprise to me. Yes, Having Dys and Diane living nearby is the best birthday present I could imagine. We are going to have dinner together Friday night, hopefully when we are not so tired from all the remodeling work. Just think, without A2K we never would have met each other and become friends.

BBB Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:31 am
Farmerman
Farmerman, I haven't taken a ride on the tram yet. Asherman wanted to take me up there but we just haven't taken the time. I hope you will visit ABQ soon and show the Albuquerque A2Kers all your favorite places. It would be fun to get together. We are a growing group in New Mexico: BBB, Dys, Diane, Asherman, Roger and Foxfyre. Can you imagine the conversations coming from such a group? Maybe Fbaezer, Lola and Blatham could be coaxed back for a visit.

BBB
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:52 am
Dear BBB,

I haven't seen this thread till just now ...
Wow, 75! Congratulations on reaching this wonderful age & remaining so vital, so involved & so aware, so wise ... You amaze me... You are so special!

Happy birthday, BBB!
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Jul, 2004 12:57 am
Msolga
Msolga, why thank you for seeing something more than just the little old lady in tennis shoes sterotype of us old birds.

BBB Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 04:36:54