Help BBB celebrate her 75th Birthday 7/13

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:15 pm
I truly wish I had some Birthdaty stories to tell BBB. My Birthdays have always been pretty boring, if not forgotten, so I just watch them go by year after year.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:21 pm
I may not have come with stories BBB, but how about some cup cakes :-D

http://www.keatoh.com/ecard/photos/birthday-cake.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:30 pm
Montana
Montana, them cupcakes look good.

But if you can't come up with a good birthday story for your own, how about a good one you went to?

BBB
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:37 pm
I don't have many birthday memories. But, when I was in the Navy I turned 21 between California and Hawaii. As I went on liberty to downtown Honolulu, the first thing I discovered was people just had to be 18 to buy drinks. I was steamed.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 10 Jul, 2004 07:40 pm
Ok, that I can do. Years ago one of my best friends boyfriend threw her a Birthday party. He made all these secret arangements with my help and we decided to call it the naughty party. We sent out invitations stating that all gifts needed to be naughty. I got her a very large vibrator, which she appreciated very much ;-) Her boyfriend got her a cake with a big penis on it made with frosting. She recieved dirty videos, and all kinds of sex toys. We had a blast that night and we still laugh about it, lol!

Not sure if that's the kind of thing you were looking for, but that's all I have (blush).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:11 am
I've arranged a birthday concert for you, BBB, here a video from the dress rehearsal:

[Hoping that the link works]

Birthday concert
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:32 am
Walter
Walter, I could watch the wonderful old film but could not hear any music---- was it a silent film?

BBB :wink:
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:38 am
Yes - it's the birthday of the German emperor - sound film wasn't invented at that time.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:39 am
I guess that wasn't a very good story BBB. I'm sorry :-(
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:40 am
And now, BBB, get some sleep! :wink:
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 01:55 am
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
And to the nosy Rick d'Israeli...

I call it: a healthy interest in other people :wink:
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 03:16 am
Montana
Montana, sorry? Why? I thought it was very funny. I bet everyone laughed through the entire party. Thanks for remembering it.

BBB
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 03:20 am
Walter
Walter, I'm so relieved. It's 3:30 am and finally someone told me to get some sleep.

So I will. Good Night all.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BBB Cool
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 10:28 am
I wish I had been at that party, Montana! I bet you all had a great time!

No particular stories come to my mind. But I always consider my own birthday to be a personal holiday. That's the day when I do whatever I want. Skip out on work, go to a movie, walk in the formal gardens at a museum I love, buy myself expensive chocolates, get a massage, take a long nap, call up a few old friends that I miss...whatever occurs to me. I always look forward to my birthday.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 11:37 am
Re: Montana
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Montana, sorry? Why? I thought it was very funny. I bet everyone laughed through the entire party. Thanks for remembering it.

BBB

Phew :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 11 Jul, 2004 11:39 am
Eva
We did. I don't think I ever laughed as hard as I did that night :-D
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:40 am
Happy Birthday, BBB!

Hmm my favorite cake is my mother's Chocolate Chocolate chip cake. We used to call it Aunt Frieda's Chocolate cake, but Aunt Frieda passed many years ago so now it's S___'s Chocolate Chocolate chip cake. I'll try to find the recipe.

And, one of my odder birthday memories is when I turned 17, which was my first day at college (I'm born on 9/2, so my birthday used to fall on or just before the first day of school). My folks dropped me off with my stuff, a cake and a can of chocolate frosting. When the evening rolled around (classes wouldn't start for another day or 2), I went from door to door with my cake, asking people to wish me a happy birthday and giving them all pieces of cake. We all got to know each other from that.

That was Danielsen Hall, Boston, Mass., (gulp) 1979.

Have the happiest of days.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 07:42 am
Bappy Hirthday, Boss . . .

I'll have some pumpkin pie, please.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:12 am
Today is the day ...

http://www.hallmark.com/Website/Images/Site/Homepage/hp_main_071204_bd.jpg
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Tue 13 Jul, 2004 08:26 am
Setanta
Setanta, pumpkin pie? I see we have a rebel in our midst. Don't tell Dys, he thinks he's only one.

BBB Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 06:26:25