• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 467 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 12:30 pm
@NIRJHAR GMAIL,
Google 'Thornton Wilder plays' (use the quotation marks).
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 05:24 pm
@NIRJHAR GMAIL,
"Hey Joel. what have you been up to? (what have you been doing lately?)"
"Oh, hey Ryan. I haven't been doing too much. I've been trying to find good torrent for a tv series I have been trying to download."

How a Torrent works:
[ a torrent is a computer file which is being shared on the internet. Torrents are available for download directly from someone else's computer. First you download the torrent which connects your computer to the Host's the same way an Address written on a letter ensures it arrives at the correct location, and then a Torrent Application, such as VUZE (Azera) transfers the data from their computer to your own.]

"What show is that?" Ryan asked, somewhat interested. He assumed Joel had already seen this tv show before, and was simply filling his spare time. Joel didn't do too many adventurous things.

"Earthworm Jim." Joel replied.

Ryan was taken aback. *(Ryan was surprized.)

"What is that?" he quickly remarked, grinning.

"I had a computer game when I was a kid. You were this worm in a super-suit. He had a laser and he used himself like a whip. It was pretty funny. Then I found out it was a tv show. So now I want to download it."

"Oh yeah." Ryan responded. He didn't exactly know what to think. He had never heard of it. "What else is happening?"

"I'm patching my sweater."

Ryan leaned in, despite the fact that he had a clear view from where he was standing, raising his noise, and observed what Joel was indeed doing. He was doing a mediocre job stitching his shirt.

"My cat did it." he stated.

Ryan didn't want to know. He just didn't want to know.
0 Replies

selectmytutor

Reply Mon 13 Jul, 2015 02:46 am
@NIRJHAR GMAIL,
Hi Nirjhar,
Can you tell me for what you need dialogues, you are playing a role in drama or some other stage show.
0 Replies