what is happening to me ?

aga1807

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 03:54 am
Hey, im 19 years old girl.And i really need anyones help. I have no idea what's happening to me. I am so angry. I hit myself. I cut myself, i cry and scream when i'm alone. I feel so sad and angry , i don't eat i have diarrhea. When im with ''friends'' i'm okay, i laugh, but as soon as i'm alone i just lose my mind. I am not in position to see a therapist, if i could i would. I can't tell my parents anything because they don't believe in depression. what to do ?

Olivier5

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 05:20 am
@aga1807,
Got a boyfriend? Some romance in your life? Some healthy dose of sex?
jespah

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 08:05 am
@aga1807,
Since you can't see a therapist (I am assuming you aren't working or aren't in the US or both), you still have a few options.

One is to seek out a member of the clergy. Many have counseling-type of training. They can't prescribe medication but they can listen without taking sides and they can maintain confidentiality. Another idea is to check out, if you're working, whatever programs might be available at work. Some companies have this - check with human resources as to what their wellness programs entail. If you are in school, there may be wellness programs there. Check with your academic advisor.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jul, 2015 08:39 am
@jespah,
Depending on where you live, there may be a local health clinic where you can go and ask advice and help. You are nineteen, you don't need permission to do this.
0 Replies

aga1807

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 03:23 pm
@Olivier5,
i do , and i have sex , i don't think my love life is the problem..
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2015 05:05 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Got a boyfriend? Some romance in your life? Some healthy dose of sex?

FRENCH!!!! Mad Mad Mad They would solve everything with shagging.

Beer girl, you need more beer!

V.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 16 Jul, 2015 04:12 pm
@aga1807,
Okay.

Why did you put "friends" within brackets? Is there some issue here, a frustration with your social interactions with friends?
0 Replies