What are the Benefits of Social Media Marketing?

Mon 6 Jul, 2015 04:40 am
What are the Benefits of Social Media Marketing?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,298 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

wrigmark

Fri 6 Nov, 2015 01:48 am
@vikas Industries,
Social media marketing is a powerful online marketing medium that uses popular social channels such as social networking websites like Face book, Twitter and You Tube, forums, blogs, video/podcasting sites & niche community sites to promote your website online & create brand recognition for it. It is a vital part of online marketing. Social media marketing is very important to support search engine optimization (SEO).

It is easy to establish your presence online. By quickly connecting with customers and friends, it can grow your business online.
0 Replies

djjd62

Fri 6 Nov, 2015 07:08 am
there are no benefits what so ever, the man who invented the pop up ad should be hung, drawn and quartered

although it is fun when stupid companies think they're gonna have a fun # competition on twitter and it fails miserably as people destroy and mock the brand
burlesqueballer

Fri 26 Aug, 2016 03:18 am
@vikas Industries,
If by social media marketing you mean paying for ads, I have found thus far paid ads have been a waste of money, granted I probably am not doing it right, and it does play a role in your exposure, the most traffic I have generated in one day (just under 500 unique visitors, not much to a boss big for me though) was from social media marketing. There is no shortcut to getting qualitiy friends, followers,subscribers whateverthe platform titles them, you have to build your network from the ground up, and it takes time!
0 Replies

johnniewalk

Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:20 am
@vikas Industries,
Through social media marketing, you can able to create a awareness of about your product or services, you can easily increase your website traffic, etc.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 26 Dec, 2016 12:31 am
@djjd62,
I notate every ompany that intrudes and vow to block them. It's somewhat like those ads that pop up before YouTube video's, I wait until they are done and vow never to buy anything from those invasive assholes. I find it incredibly annoying. Frankly I spend as much time deleting all the ads as I do TRYING to read things I'm interested in.
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 26 Dec, 2016 04:35 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
the man who invented the pop up ad should be hung, drawn and quartered

I hope it is a man. I'd hate to think a woman could be that dumb.

Though I do know that when readers digest used to send out those gold door keys to everyone on their mailing list, I had female neighbours come over, all excited that they'd received THE key, until I showed them my key, and we compared notes.

There's a gullibility factor that is slowly being replaced with the "let down one too many times" factor.

Modern marketing hasn't learned too many new tricks since the snake oil sales days. Cher even wrote a song about it. Gypsies, tramps and thieves.
0 Replies

vondadejesus

Thu 16 Mar, 2017 04:05 am
Increased Brand Recognition
Improved brand loyalty
More Opportunities to Convert
Higher conversion rates
0 Replies

sumeetverma

Fri 5 May, 2017 06:27 am
@vikas Industries,
you can easily increase your website traffic. You can daily update your socila media A/c Facebook, twitter ,Google + etc their will more traffic your website.
0 Replies

iankyra

Thu 27 Jul, 2017 04:39 am
By doing Social Media Marketing You can reach your Targeted users in targeted areas. and also Increase brand Awareness. You can get more traffic and business.
0 Replies

itlogichub

Thu 22 Feb, 2018 05:54 am
Benefits of Social Media Marketing are as follows:
1. Increase brand awarness
2. Increase Visibility
3. Share your brand expertise
4. Build Relationship
0 Replies

itstrisha

Fri 25 May, 2018 01:14 am
Social Media Marketing has several benefits :
1. Increased Brand Recognition
2. Improved brand loyalty
3. More Opportunities to Convert
4. Higher conversion rates
5. Higher Brand Authority
6. Increased Inbound Traffic
7. Decreased Marketing Costs
8. Better Search Engine Rankings
9. Richer Customer Experiences
10. Improved Customer Insights

By Applying all these strategies you'll definitely get a hike in Social Media Marketing
0 Replies

stevenbilly

Mon 11 Jun, 2018 02:46 pm
@vikas Industries,
Benefits of Social Media Marketing -
1. More Inbound Traffic
2. Higher Conversion Rates
3. Increased Brand Awareness
4. Improved Brand Loyalty
5. More Brand Authority
6. Better Customer Satisfaction
7. Improved Search Engine Rankings