I need help getting out of my contract!!!

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 11:52 am
my cell phone company is tmobile dont go through them they suck!!!!! but i need help finding a way to legellay get out of my contract a person that i work with told me if i do not get signal in or around my home i can cancel will someone please help me out and find out if that is true??????????? help in michigan
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,414 • Replies: 1
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 03:43 pm
Proven lack of signal at the registered service address generally is acceptable grounds for recision of contract, provided the issue is raised in timely manner from date of contract. Exact no-penalty-cancellation terms vary, generally ranging from a week to 30 days. The specifics will be in the contract you should have read before signing. If your situation falls outside of the time limit, likely the only way out is to pay the penalty.

BTW ... did you see my Reply to your earlier post? The problem is not with the performance of the hardware or of the service provider; the problem is that the hardware and service provider's capabilities, however adequate they may be for other folks in other situations, do not satisfy the requirements of your particular and individual situation. Its pretty much up to you to make the right choices.
0 Replies