What does this mean?

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:07 am
So I've heard some people say that if you use any kind of drug that gets you dissociated that there's some people who never coming back and that there "gone" for good and ain't coming back.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 943 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:26 am
I guess that's true. One well known dissociative drug, ketamine, can cause long-term memory and cognitive difficulties. (That means you lose your marbles, basically.) In addition to the damaging long-term effects, it has been known to cause permanent and immediate brain damage, coma and death when used in large doses or in combination with other drugs and/or alcoholic beverages.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:26 am
@josesoto7351,
Name what drug to which you're referring?

Arsenic or cyanide are drugs and if you take them, you're not coming back 'cause you be daid!

Explain what you mean by "some people who never coming back"

Explain what you mean by ""gone" for good and ain't coming back. "
josesoto7351

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:35 am
@Ragman,
Idk I've just heard people say "that nigga gone, and aint coming back" and when I mean gone as in still alive but like not there anymore.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 11:50 am
@Ragman,
Ragman, he wrote:

Quote:
any kind of drug that gets you dissociated

The main dissociatives are PCP (Angel Dust), Ketamine (Special K) and Dextromethorphan (DXM).

PCP's effects are unpredictable. Typically, they are felt within minutes of ingestion and last for several hours. Some users report feeling the drug's effects for days. PCP users may become severely disoriented, violent, or suicidal. Repeated use of PCP can result in addiction, and even after getting clean symptoms such as memory loss and depression may persist for as long as a year after a chronic user stops taking PCP. So that's one kind of "not coming back", not to mention that a high dose can kill you, and it's kind of hard to come back from that.

Ketamine effects last usually 4-6 hours, however the drug does not fully wear off for 24-48 hours and according to the DEA use of the drug can cause delirium, amnesia, depression, and long-term memory and cognitive difficulties. Also it has been known to cause permanent and immediate brain damage, coma and death when used in large doses or in combination with other drugs and/or alcoholic beverages. So that's some places some folks don't come back from.

Dextromethorphan is a common dissociative anesthetic found in almost any over-the-counter cough syrup. In addition to the negative side-effects associated with any dissociative anesthetic at high doses, there is an added danger because of added active ingredients in many of the products in which DXM is found. This fatal mix has been the most common cause in death of users in recent years. Products contatining DXM in combination with other active ingredients are sometimes called by users "Stroke in a Bottle". You might not come back from a stroke, and again, death tends to be a one-way trip.

The OP describes "niggas" who aren't (present tense) coming back. I think this refers to people who are still alive but permanently and severely affected mentally.

To jonesoto7351, those people who told you that about dissociative drugs were not mistaken.
0 Replies