jerryan

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 05:53 am
I would like to seek help with an essay service. Is it ok?

jespah

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 06:55 am
@jerryan,
No. It's cheating and you get kicked out of school (rightfully so) for such bullshit.

Write your own damned papers.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2015 09:05 am
@jerryan,
So, are you too dumb or too lazy to do the work yourself? Either way, those qualities will not fly when you get out of school and go to work for your employer. Part of your schooling is learning to discipline yourself and organize your information in order to complete a task.

So write the essay yourself. Maybe you get a lesser grade, but at least you will have the experience of doing it all on your own. Besides, if you turn in a suddenly stellar piece of work, do you really think your instructor will not guess what you did?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2015 03:55 am
I remember a student of very low ability handing me a very good essay on Of Mice and Men. It was clear he hadn't written it, he didn't even understand it. When asked what he meant by the phrase 'Crooks has a caustic sense of humour,' he was at a loss, he didn't know what caustic meant.

You will be found out, all your lecturer has to do is google a couple of sentences. Don't do it, you will be caught out. Instead get some books on the subject and read them.
0 Replies

selectmytutor

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2015 11:45 pm
@jerryan,
Hi Jerryan,
You should write essay with your own, it will help you to develop your writing skills.
0 Replies