Fertilty problems

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 12:21 am
i took HSG doctors advice after not conceiving for nearly 4 yrs,it showed blocked tubes,adenomyosis and 2 very tiny fibroids.l have ben advised to try Fuyankanga pian(not sure its the same as Fuyan pill).
my question is how long will it be before l see results or any signs of improvements.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,517 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Mon 18 May, 2015 05:31 am
Talk to your doctor. And please tell him or her if you're taking anything herbal (I cannot believe your doctor would be suggesting such stuff). They do need to know about that, too.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Sperm concentration test - Question by TooFriendly112
Trying to conceive-getting desperate - Question by Frustrated-birm
Primate Fertility - Discussion by littlek
  1. Forums
  2. » Fertilty problems
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:26:38