A Mystical Experience with the Son of God [Jesus Christ]

Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 11:18 am
@neologist,
Quote:
I am sorry to admit I cannot call you a student. A student learns.
But I won't label you a false teacher, either.
You are a sad example of one clinging desperately to his confirmation bias.
Realistically...who is more likely to understand the spirit world as described in scripture better...someone with experience with the spirit world or someone without? We are on completely different levels of understanding here.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 11:37 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Realistically...who is more likely to understand the spirit world as described in scripture better...someone with experience with the spirit world or someone without? We are on completely different levels of understanding here.
That's a good question, for I have never had a supernatural experience. One look at the 5000 or so years of recorded history is sufficient to call my attention to Satan's existence. Contemplating the grandeur of creation and the many stirring examples of principled love through the ages convinces me of a Creator having love to an even greater degree.

Add that to the veracity of scripture which one may learn with small effort, and I can most certainly say you have had experience with the spirit world. Alas, to this time, you have been deceived by it.
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 11:44 am
@neologist,
Did you know that you are normally in the spirit world and witnessing powers within it while dreaming?
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 11:51 am
@Patches,
Amazing!
Please cite relevant scripture.
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:05 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Amazing!
Please cite relevant scripture.
Here is one example -

Mathew 1:20. But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

While Joseph was dreaming, he and the angel were both in the spirit world.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:17 pm
@Patches,
Joseph the Patriarch and Daniel interpeted dreams as well.

You have not shown any dreamers to be in the spirit world. God used dreams to communicate. That is no longer necessary now that what is complete has arrived. - See 1 Corinthians 13:10
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:30 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Joseph the Patriarch and Daniel interpeted dreams as well.

You have not shown any dreamers to be in the spirit world. God used dreams to communicate. That is no longer necessary now that what is complete has arrived. - See 1 Corinthians 13:10
Hello?...is anybody home? Angels are in the spirit world. The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream. They were in the spirit world. You really do not know much of the spirit world nor dreams,...do you? Perhaps, you just need to give it a little more thought. Very Happy
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:34 pm
@neologist,
Dreams are still used by heaven and unfortunately hell as well.
0 Replies

neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:54 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
Hello?...is anybody home? Angels are in the spirit world. The angel appeared to Joseph in a dream. They were in the spirit world. You really do not know much of the spirit world nor dreams,...do you? Perhaps, you just need to give it a little more thought. Very Happy
Hmm.
Those were angels who appeared to Abraham in Genesis, ch 18. Did you just forget?
Or, did you forget to read?
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 12:59 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Hmm.
Those were angels who appeared to Abraham in Genesis, ch 18. Did you just forget?
Or, did you forget to read?
Angels can appear to someone while they are awake as well.

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
glitterbag

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:12 pm
Oh dear God, make them stop please, they are making my head ache.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:19 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Oh dear God, make them stop please, they are making my head ache.
I am so sorry, GB.
Somebody has to show that not only is he 2 parachutes short of a safe jump, he did not bring his bible, either.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:20 pm
@Patches,
Uh . . .
Abraham fed the angels who came to him.
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:24 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Uh . . .
Abraham fed the angels who came to him.
And those ones were in body.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:30 pm
@Patches,
So they were not confined to the spirit world?

How d'ya like that? I'd never have known from what you have said so far.
But you don't quite understand what you have said so far, either, right?

Would you like a do over?
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:33 pm
@neologist,
Hello?...the angel in Joseph's dream was in the spirit world. Do I need to slow down for you? You appear to be having difficulty in understanding the age old concept of dreams and the spirit world. Ezekiel would have visions of the spirit world through dreams. Dare I say that your lack of understanding is appalling.
neologist

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:47 pm
@Patches,
With God's permission, angels may perform their works in any way necesary. Joseph did not need to be transported to the spirit world in order to understand God's message any more than Moses had to become part of the burning bush.

Did you read the citation from 1Corinthians 13? Miracles ceased when the canon was complete. What you are experiencing may surely be part of the spirit world. But what part?
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:51 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
With God's permission, angels may perform their works in any way necesary. Joseph did not need to be transported to the spirit world in order to understand God's message any more than Moses had to become part of the burning bush.
Joseph was dreaming and out of his body when he saw the angel in spirit. Please don't tell me that you are incapable of learning.
0 Replies

Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 01:54 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
But what part?
I have witnessed spirits both in heaven and in hell.

By the way, the photograph of the Holy Spirit I showed you in my last thread was really Him in bodily form.
Patches

Mon 4 May, 2015 02:23 pm
Don't Worry, Be Happy

0 Replies