A Mooning, Hooning and Lairizing Digression.

Debacle

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 05:38 am
Balooney!

Pfffft
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 05:50 am
Pardon me?
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 05:53 am
Pardon ya? For wha? Musta mistit.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 06:06 am
missed what?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 07:06 am
I don't mind boloney, mind you, if the bread is good, you have some tasty cheese and some mayo . . .
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 07:53 am
Ah, it is so gratifying to be amongst normal people with whom I can relate! Very Happy

Bunny, what are you "on", and can you get me some? Laughing
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 08:45 am
hoon
hoon
hoon
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 08:47 am
The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the Dictionary search box to the right.

Suggestions for lairize:
1. liras
2. lories
3. Larousse
4. low-rise
5. loris
6. laicize
7. realize
8. rallies
9. rallyes
10. Larissa
11. relies
0 Replies

chatoyant

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 09:08 am
Phoenix, these are normal people? I sure hope I don't find the abnormal group. I'm afraid I'd fit in too well.

marycat, I tried to find that word to no avail also, although I spelled it lairise. Reaching into my vast knowledge of ... er ... knowledge, I have come to the conclusion that it means what one does when they lie while looking a person straight in the eye.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 09:21 am
That works. I was also thinking perhaps something along the lines of what a super-villain does when he turns an ordinary cave into a Secret Lair.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 09:32 am
(witty quip)

Sorry, I can't be bothered. My assistant will fill that in later.

(Do you thing Batman or Robin did the decorating?)
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 09:36 am
Very witty indeed.

;-)
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 11:26 am
The OED says "(Evil) is the deepest bog the human mind can lair."

It also says lair can mean to lie down and not get up. (well, I made up that last part)
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 02:12 pm
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0UQDfAj8ZDSlhi4Q4ULNMcwBI6sSfGJg98Z9ITYFxEj0!0r*toKDcTyE**1xODVf!xTPyEGD2tjcRKhbldg2Tu56KihK*jC4CqUtQzxx8smhdP2bR1ZpI8R4tQdHs1eXa/monkeys-butt.jpg?dc=4675403881138577556
LIKE THIS KIND OF MOON??? - Oh I can't wait, I
have to be out of town for a few days... but I shall
relish this thread, for SURE! Good one, dlowan
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 02:31 pm
Shocked Embarrassed Shocked Embarrassed Shocked Embarrassed Shocked

BABS!!!!!

lairize: to behave like a lair, to indulge in brash, vulgar exhibitionism.

I dunno, 'twas in the Macquarie - why do you people have to difficultise things all the time? Next thing you'll be trying to pretend you don't know what liquid laughter is!

Why do the weeks seem so loooooooooooooong when you have had a bit of a break from work? Here it is only Thursday morning, and it seems like it oughta be Saturday!

You know how we worked out you could tell how hot it was by how long your cat is? Well, I think I can work out how many years you have worked by how relatively long the working week appears.... I wonder if i would get into trouble if i went a-hooning and a-mooning at lunch-time? I guess it depends on how many of my clients I think would recognize me bum!

Answer? NONE!!!!!!!!!! Waddayouthink I am!!!!?????? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:14 pm
I got to moon a doctor today, even got to talk with my butt while doing it. But I was specifically told not to fart at the doctor which took a bit of fun out of it.

Come to think of it the doctor got to grab my nutts (this was in the nutts and butts part of my physical today) so I think I came out on the losing end.

But it was fun to moon the doctor. :-)
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:15 pm
Ah yes, the vulgarity of my youth. How might one go about having a belching contest online? A challenge.

URP!
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:17 pm
Naughty naughty dlowan! Naughty!

And Babs! I never!

To lie down and not get up. Like a really extended nap. Naps are good. I love naps.
0 Replies

marycat

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:19 pm
BRAAAP!

Women don't get to moon the doctor, Craven. We just get felt up and prodded most uncomfortably. Just not quite fair.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2003 03:23 pm
I didn't know "nutts" had two "t's".

Does this mean American men have - or are - bigger nuts?

I do not think having your bum examined by a doctor counts as a mooning - one has to take into account the context of an action, and when someone tells you to drop your pants the mooning thing isn't happening.

The question is, was the doctor happy with all that s/he saw?

I think it showed a good deal of instant personality analysis that Craven was specifically enjoined not to fart. What perspicacity in the doctor!!!!!

Boida - we shall not be having an online burping'farting contest because:

1. I always win.

2. Jespah will delete us.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppp!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 03:10:15