Flying flags at half mast.

littlek

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 05:51 pm
Now we know gus doesn't really live in a swamp. Garbage day? ha!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 06:15 pm
littlek wrote:
Now we know gus doesn't really live in a swamp.

It's actually zoned 'Toxic Waste Site' and more along the lines of a polluted marsh. Still it HAS cleared up his asthma...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:42 pm
Quote:
Now we know gus doesn't really live in a swamp. Garbage day? ha!

I've tried, over the years, to sneak things by littlek, but that woman is just too damn smart.

She's a detective, I tell ya! A friggin detective!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 07:47 pm
And might I add, Mr. Stillwater, it certainly is nice to see you back in the fold.

Your absence was duly noted and your return caused of spontaneous, jubilant shout that reverberated throughout the swamp.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 21 Jun, 2004 08:17 pm
...which was virtually indistinguishable from the shouts of pain every night when the final puzzle on Wheel of Fortune once again proves unsolveable...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 02:30 am
Quote:
I believe we can use the garbageday/holiday phenomenon here.

No one wants to take the chance and be the one to be ridiculed

too true, too true.
our collection day is mondays -- nuff said...
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 03:44 pm
I solved the final puzzle yesterday. It was "A group hug." My wife was really impressed and says I should try out for the show.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 05:27 pm
SCoates wrote:
Well, they do what they want in Texas. Flags are lowered because people are sheep. Just like how you can get a crowd to clap about anything. My wife and I enjoy doing that... you just start clapping at random points during a talk or performance and everyone joins in.

How about your a sheep for thinking they are a sheep? Or you are a sheep because you use the word sheep to discribe. Such an over used word. And used at the wrong times to show how much cooler people are for not being like "everyone else" or so they think.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 22 Jun, 2004 06:14 pm
Looks like somebody was abused by sheep as a child.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2004 04:28 am
You can't be abused by sheep. You must have wool in your eyes.
0 Replies