Newest member of the Montana family

littlek

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:44 pm
yep, that's a happy cat. And she slept on both you and your son. That's great!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:48 pm
I didn't see it at first, but Craven is right. That beast has murder in its eyes. Don't turn your back on that monster!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:50 pm
littlek wrote:
yep, that's a happy cat. And she slept on both you and your son. That's great!

Yeah. I would say she's pretty relaxed after only 24 hours. She's got lap cat written all over her.

http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11505/Mvc-019f%7E3.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 07:51 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
I didn't see it at first, but Craven is right. That beast has murder in its eyes. Don't turn your back on that monster!

I hear ya Bill, but don't worry, I'm ready for her when she decides to strike Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:09 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Montana,

Just a word of caution, cause that kitten looks mighty mean.

Be careful Montana. We don't want to lose you.

Why is Craven channeling Gus?

Has something happened to Gus?

Has there been a capybara assault that left him dead?

Cute puddytat, Montana!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:11 pm
Thanks Deb ;-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:13 pm
Yeah, where is Gus? Now that I've started a happy thread, I've been waiting for him to come and bust loose here.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:15 pm
That little crust will go away. When we found our latest cat "lucky' she was about 4 weeks old , a scraggy flea bitten crusty eyed kitten thhat was on a ledge in the watery bottomof a deep elevator shaft of a building we were going to drop. I was there with the explosive demolition guys and we were inspecting the building before the drop and we heard this "caterwhling" from a deep water filled elevator shaft. When we got her out by a chain of workmen and demo guys i kept her and , on my way home she snuggled in my lap in the truck. She was obviously glad to be alive The fleas were a problem ( I had my truck gone over by an exterminator and had to stay out of the cab for a day)
When i got the cat home we bathed her in a bathroom sink and all this crust and dried blood came off like little bloody pepper flakes. In about 3 weeks of regular eating her bloated stomach was normal, her coat was gleeming, and her eye crusts were gone and now, over a year later, she has won everybodies heart cause shes such a South Philly nut.
I wishh that kind of nutty cat on you cause she will always make you smile even i f youre deep in work.
or involved in something demanding immediate attention. Animals that you rescue know youre a friend and They demand attention and give it too. Just when you need it, shell be there in your face wanting a head bump or smacking your ear. yep, a good choice montana, she will give you years of companion ship and will be a great friend.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:22 pm
Haven't you heard? Gus was attacked by a vicious animal. He is now stable, but still in pretty rough shape. I thought you guys knew… it was all over the news. Hold on a second… I think I saved a picture of the animal that did it.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:24 pm
Oh ya, here it is; now don't get too scared. I'm pretty sure the authorities took this beast off the streets permanently... so there's nothing to be afraid of.

http://www.able2know.com/gallery/albums/userpics/11505/normal_Mvc-006f%7E13.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:28 pm
Farmerman
What a wonderful story!!! Thanks for sharing that with us Mr. Heartofgold ;-) I know She's grateful to be here and it shows. We are getting as much pleasure out of her as she's getting from us and she will always be treated like gold in this home :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:35 pm
Jeeez!!!! Bill, that looks just like Cali!!!! Will Gus be ok?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:41 pm
There are no guarantees with these things but they're giving him an 80/20 shot. It probably wouldn't hurt to include him in your prayers tonight (just in case you don't every night).
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:44 pm
It's a done deal! In the mean time, I'll be watching my back over here, since that picture looks an awful lot like Cali.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:46 pm
Smart move. Might want to load the shotgun too.
Better safe than sorry. Idea
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 08:57 pm
Thanks for the warning Bill. One can never be too careful ;-)
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 10:55 pm
Hey, those are clear, light blue eyes! Not the murky steel blue color that most kittens have. They may stay blue after all!

She is a love.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 12:58 am
Oh, how I hope they stay blue, but if not, we'll love her just the same :-D
0 Replies