Tattoo questions

Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:12 am
Hi, I've been searching a while for a nice tattoo to put on my wrist. I saw this picture of a girl with a tattoo of the word 'warrior'. I'm not that into tattooing a word but I love the meaning behind it.
So does anyone know something, a sign, a symbol,... that means strenght or warrior?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,661 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

Samson Jones

Wed 27 Mar, 2019 07:02 am
@ElleSafire,
If you want to do something that represents strength or a fighter but you do not like the word “warrior” to be inked on your body, here are some of the signs or symbols that represent the same-
1. The tiger tattoo- it is the ultimate sign of strength. You can make the portrait tattoo of a face of a tiger on your upper arm or back.
2. The semicolon” sign tattoo- this sign indicates that you might have felt to put a full stop in your life, yet you are struggling hard to continue as like “semicolon” that means continuation
3. The Japanese Samurai tattoo- It is a famous tattoo style that represents strength
4. You can choose the signs as like “arrows” or “anchor” tattoos
5. You can choose the bird tattoos as like Eagle that indicate strength and vigour.
6. You can also opt for the symbol of a bull and bear that represents vigour.
0 Replies

LizaPold

Fri 13 Dec, 2019 07:25 am
@ElleSafire,
did u make a tattoo?
0 Replies