Ultimate John Kerry Theme Song

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:15 pm
Doglover: Did you say, the twins looked like sluts?

I never would have said that. I find that the Bushes have solid, healthy genes and as a result their kids are very attractive and very American looking. I don't find them to look slutty. I'd say, the kids look wholesome, as do President Bush and his lovely wife. By the way, I think she's a real cutie and he's still "hot".
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:18 pm
Miller wrote:

I don't think I ever said that, I found 300 pound Jewish women, sexually attractive. Question

Here is your quote from the Madonna thread:

"Not very sexy"? Some 300 pound Jewish women are very sexy. Of course, some men prefer skeletons! What's it feel like to squeeze a skeleton?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:20 pm
doglover wrote:
Miller wrote:

I don't think I ever said that, I found 300 pound Jewish women, sexually attractive. Question

Here is your quote from the Madonna thread:

"Not very sexy"? Some 300 pound Jewish women are very sexy. Of course, some men prefer skeletons! What's it feel like to squeeze a skeleton?

But...did I say to me?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
Miller wrote:
Doglover: Did you say, the twins looked like sluts?

I never would have said that. I find that the Bushes have solid, healthy genes and as a result their kids are very attractive and very American looking. I don't find them to look slutty. I'd say, the kids look wholesome, as do President Bush and his lovely wife. By the way, I think she's a real cutie and he's still "hot".

Sure I said the Bush twins look like sluts. They look hot, no doubt about it. Just ask Aston Kutcher. :wink:

They have their daddies genes, for sure. They obviously inherited his penchant for alcohol. Remember the underage drinking bit? As for Mrs. Bush, I think she looks a bit like a stepford wife and often has an expression like she just bit into a sour pickle. Laughing
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:26 pm
Miller wrote:

But...did I say to me?

You inferred that you found them sexy. That's not the same as saying you would leave your wife for a 300 pound woman of course...but you did say they were sexy. Therefore, I take that to mean you would find such a woman sexually atrractive and desireable.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:45 pm
I can't picture any woman looking good at 300.

200 - 225, On the other hand...

See what you think of this:

http://www.fscclub.com/thoughts/images/circus-sandwina2.jpg

That's Katie Sandwina in her late teens or early twenties, and that DOESN'T strike me as ugly.
0 Replies

Christina82

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:53 pm
Okay good point there, if I had to compare Hillary and Monica, Monica would probably win, after dabbing her face with some super oil absorbent tissue. Her face always looked so oily in her pictures. Hillary does look like one of those snotty, I-have-something-up-my-butt, b*znitches. I think Laura and George Bush look like brother and sister personally.
0 Replies

Christina82

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:58 pm
There are women out there that look good no matter what their weight. Its nice to see some curves! I say that in a non-gay way. I thought Kate Winslet was beautiful in Titanic. But there ain't no sense in being 300 lbs....that is just unhealthy.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:06 pm
Kate Winslet is beautiful and an example of a woman who looks good at a healthy weight. Marilyn Monroe had a similar build. By today's standards, MM would be considered overweight and too heavy for TV and film.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 08:15 pm
From my wife: Marilyn Monroe was a size 12.

Curious here: how tall was she?
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 10:26 pm
Jarlaxle wrote:

About 5-6. Very pretty but too little for my tastes.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 11:29 pm
Marilyn was a size 12 in her younger days. By the time she sang, "Happy Birthday, Mr. President," she wore a size 16.

And still looked damn fine, if you ask me!!!
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 07:29 am
5'6" is little? Uhh...OK...if you say so...
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 09:12 am
swolf wrote:
Jarlaxle wrote:

I'm a size 14 and 5'4". I'm shorter than Marilyn but, like her, have some cushion for the pushin'. :wink:
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 12:16 pm
doglover wrote:
swolf wrote:
Jarlaxle wrote:

I'm a size 14 and 5'4". I'm shorter than Marilyn but, like her, have some cushion for the pushin'. :wink:

MM never struck me as chubby or anything, but she was no athlete. Modern female athletes often have a sort of a cut look from trying to take evey possible excess pound off and that is less than attractive in most cases, nonetheless it was not always that way.

Did you get a look at the picture of Katie Sandwina which I posted above? She was one of the strongest women ever to live, about 6-1, 225 or thereabouts, and count put 300 lbs on a bar and do military presses with it, and from the one picture at least, was very far from being unattractive.
0 Replies

Jarlaxle

Reply Sun 20 Jun, 2004 06:38 pm
I'd certainly call my martial-artist wife an athlete. She is very attractive. Smile
0 Replies