1) My entire life.
2) Just one. No name.
3) Google Judaism.
7) We have a ton of "hey, we survived!" narratives. You can pretty much just point at any of them. I also like the story of Ruth; it's a story of loyalty.
9) Nothing in particular.
10) Google Judaism again.
11) Whenever I want to. We're kinda mellow that way.
12) To be a survivor, in the face of incredible odds. I am a Jew and I tell people that because I want them to know that history hasn't broken us.
13) My body will decompose. My book will sell better. Hopefully I'll get an A2K tribute thread.
14) It's helped me to see who's prejudiced against my religion.
You're welcome. Sorry if some of that looks flip but the practice of Judaism when you are Reform/Conservative is rather different from if you are Orthodox.