Whitney Houston/Dionne Warwick

jasmine mirage

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 11:08 pm
sounds like a smart man to me, kev. I guess people from Yorkshire are too bright to be hoodwinked, then. I'll let go of the music trivia ideas....just bet him on the next footie match and maybe you'll win Smile
0 Replies

jasmine mirage

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 11:11 pm
Eva - she also spoke of the incredible mosaics. I envy your travels in Italy (and my daughter's as well!) - I plan to go to Europe in three years time. Until then, I'll just look at her photos and imagine...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 09:38 am
Several years ago, my husband gave me the ultimate Christmas present. He put a card under the Christmas tree that said he was giving me "your dream trip...anywhere you want to go, however you want to go, whenever you want to go, and with whomever you want." Wasn't that just incredible!!! I just LOVE that man!!! Art history had been my favorite & best subject in college many years ago, and Italy was at the top of my list. The three of us spent almost 3 weeks there in May-June 2000, staying at the best hotels, seeing all the things I'd dreamed about and then some. I'll never forget it. If I ever get to go back, I'm sure it will be on a much more limited budget, but that would be fine with me.
0 Replies

jasmine mirage

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 07:28 am
Incredible, Eva! Talk about a fantasy present, from beginning to end. (I hear that May and June are the most favourable months). Great story - who knows, maybe we'll cross each other's paths at Piazzale Michelangelo!
0 Replies