Is it possible for me to go back to blonde?

Thu 29 Jan, 2015 10:37 pm
Okay, so im naturally like a dirty blonde. Ive been dying my hair since I was in 7th grade thats besides the point. Ive dyed my hair dark brown and auburn for years. Then 2 years ago I got rid of the dark brown and went blonde and not like a dirty blonde but a pretty light blonde. It was probably about a 4 hour process. Then I got bored, went from dark brown to a red then back to dark brown. In july, 2014 I went back to blonde. I went in they bleached my hair and everything and then 3 weeks later I went in for highlights to lighten it up more. Almost 4 months ago I got bored again and decided to do blonde in the front, red, and then underneath was a dark brown. It looked great and then my red was bleeding into my blonde, my blonde was showing through my red from fading, and my blonde was also starting to show through my brown. It looked crazy. So, a month after I dyed it the 3 colors I just dyed it all dark brown. Its all dark brown but where my red was it has a slight tint to the brown. But, having dark brown hair makes me look very pale and im dying to have blonde hair again. Once I get back to blonde im not going dark ever again. But I just want to know if its possible for me to go blonde again and what would be the process? My hair is pretty healthy after all the dying in the past couple months.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,161 • Replies: 0
Topic Closed
No top replies