What would you change if you had a magic wand?

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:10 pm
My little girl is 3 months old. Just starting to adopt that wonder look on her face when she sees things. Just begining to smile in recognition , and cooing. This is the fabulous part of being a parent. You relearn the world through your childs eyes. How often do we just stare at a tree? Not knowing anything about it and not having any preconcieved notions about it ? Probally never... but when we have an infant that is exactly what they force us to do. We cant put any judgements on the tree..( or what ever it is ) because the child has no idea what you are even talking about. Simplicity is magick... acknowledging that is the path to true happiness.
:-)

>sigh<
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:17 pm
shewolfnm,

Makes my heart smile.

Sam
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 14 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
You have more magic ahead, shewolfnm...enjoy the ride!
0 Replies

Psyche

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 07:57 am
If I could change anything I would give adults back the wonder of being a child like we had before we gained our scars that keep us imprisioned in boxes. Children live in the present moment.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 08:51 am
I agree psyche. What a diffrent place it would be if we were never told " oh.. its just your imagination" , or " dont be silly "... Innocence is too easily lost today. It only seems to stay around for the first year of life. Pretty sad i think.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:26 pm
Pysche and shewolfnm,

I agree, but we can only use this wand for ourselves...unfortunately. Sad

I hate to say it, but them's the rules. Please don't be upset. I had his discussion with Sam before starting this thread.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:55:37