Does anyone have this phone or a phone like it?

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 12:09 pm
I am again here asking for advice!! I found a phone that I very much like. It is the Samsung e105 phone. IT is by T-mobile. It seems like a great phone. My friend has the Samsung x426 for ATT wireless, and those 2 phones are very much alike. She loves her phone. Does anyone have this phone, and if so do you like it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,203 • Replies: 4
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:04 pm
The Samsung e105http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/Samsung_E105_l.gif
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2004 03:05 pm
sparkle, I don't like cell phones, but I can speak for Samsung quality, because I bought a Samsung lcd screen tv and it's great!
0 Replies

happydaisy4772

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 12:25 pm
do not go with t-mobile.
whatever you do, do not go with tmobile their service is bad and they tell you there is nothing they can do for you. im actually trying right now to get out of my contract becase they misrepresent what they are telling you.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 12:32 pm
Before locking into any cell plan, make sure the provider has adequate coverage in your primary use areas ... home, work, school, regularly visited districts and locations. Some phones arguably are better than others, but functionally, there really isn't gonna be a helluva lot of performance difference due to the phone itself. A huge proportion of service complaints stem from poor signal issues unexperienced by folks closer to, or in areas with more, relay towers. Even a few hundred yards, or a row of buildings, or a highway overpass, or a stand of trees, or the construction characteristics of a particular building in which you find yourself, or the like, between your phone and the nearest home-system tower can make a helluva difference. Using a cellphone from within a vehicle, for instance, will drastically reduce the effective range of the phone, BTW, requiring there be towers closer than would be the case if the phone were in the open. Same with lots of types of buildings ... radio waves don't go through metal. No matter what features your phone or service has, they won't do you much good if you can't connect, or if connecting entails a lot of expensive "roaming". Do some homework ... you'll save yourself a buncha hassle and headache in the long run. You'll prolly hafta talk to users, as providers are not real thrilled about discussing their own weakpoints.

Oh, and "The Cheapest Plan" never is, unless all you want is a piece of phone-like jewelry.
0 Replies