Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:03 pm
I keep having this dream that I have a daughter that I was never told about. In the dream, I am sitting on her bed talking to a MAD little girl. She is very angry that she has never met me, but she knows that I didn't know she was born. I have this dream ever so often which is bad enough, but my son and my wife are also having dreams that I have a daughter. Can dreams try to tell us things that the natural world is unaware of?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 422 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:14 pm
@hoopsfan75,
Nope. But they can tell us a lot about wishful thinking, or about fears. Or sometimes just about the interactions we've recently had.
hoopsfan75

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:02 pm
@jespah,
@jespah Hopefully you're right.I strongly dislike the idea that I've left a child fatherless. Especially reading all of the emotions these kids go through! Ladies Man + Military = VERY Possible

Just in case I reached out to most of my past flings. The ones I could find at least. I don't even remember some names, just places and years. You're probably right, that is a HUGE fear of mine!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Dreams of having a daughter
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 02:34:38