I think I may have found a good plan...

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 04:35 pm
Here I am again asking for advice! I asked before about some advice for shopping for a cell phone. Now I am asking for advice about a cell phone plan. I think I may have found a good plan, but I can't be sure. The plan is called the Get More plan by T-Mobile. You get 600 whenever minutes and unlimited night and weekend minutes for $39.99 a month. To me it sounded like a good plan, but I am only 14 and yet I do understand most of what is explained, I don't understand all of it. Does this seem like a good plan to you all?? Thanks for all of your help!!

P.S. If your wondering why my parents aren't looking at plans for cell phones, it's because my parents don't understand it. My mom trusts me to find a good reasonable plan for my phone, and so as you can see, your advice is helping me alot!! THANK YOU!! Laughing

Edit (Moderator): Moved from Forum Help to Consumer Electronics.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 945 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Charli

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2004 09:12 pm
VERIZON
Verizon offers for the same price all you named for T-Mobile. Except it's 1000 whenever minutes. PLUS, for the $39.99/month you can belong to "IN" and call any other Verizon "IN" member any time of the day or night absolutely free of charge. That is, you don't use any of your 1000 minutes.So far we've not heard a bad word about Verizon. But here's one about AT&T: they are baa-d!!! Both their service and support are awful. This is from personal experience. [/color]
0 Replies