is time consciousness

martinies

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 06:46 am
@contrex,
May be you know something I dont contrex. Time as you know is omni present to all action. Time brain is an action machine with the omni presents of time as consciousness that a pretty simple idea is it not. The time in your brain is the relativity between objects that are moving in you brain version of reality.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 11:01 am
@martinies,
Yea Marty, notwithstanding Con above, wonder if at all possible for the benefit of the Typical Buckethead (me) you might restate your assertion in the fewest possible number of common words placed in the usual order
martinies

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 02:31 pm
@dalehileman,
Well dale I dont know wether you are familiar with the plank constant its the very smallest package energy comes in . It is also known as a plank action. It is the smallest action. Time is omni present to all and any plank action . So time is omni present from the largest to the smallest scales in the universe.Time is indestinguishable between large and small scales. Time is a fundamental status to all action.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 02:37 pm
@martinies,
Thanks Marty, suppose that's logical, but it doesn't convey much to your Everyday Lame-Brain (me)

For instance, iftime [/i]were "indestinguishable between large and small scales," what exactly would we see, why and how
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 01:57 am
@martinies,
martinies wrote:
the plank constant

1. Plank
http://designstacks.net/content_images/eyeson_images/Drawing/Sigma/tut17_WoodenPlank/WoodenPlank.jpg
2. Max Planck
http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/optics/timeline/people/antiqueimages/planck.jpg
martinies

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 09:01 am
@contrex,
Ha .yes always do that.yes the planck constant is the smallest action. In my opinion the time of the future already exists in the present. And it existed as nondirectional time before the big bang happened in it. The exact same time exists as omni presents.
martinies

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 03:35 pm
@martinies,
If consciousness is not produced by the brain it consciousness then has to be sourced by the brain by an intereaction with nonlocality. Nonlocality by deffenition must have pre existed the universe as locality. So your consciousness could be limited only by your brain.
0 Replies