Proof that the first organism had billions of genes

Fri 12 Dec, 2014 03:56 pm
http://www.rnw.nl/data/files/images/lead/moonlanding.jpg

The first organism on Mars will have billions of genes as well, and when life is growing on Mars, it will have been left there by an intelligent designer, with billions of genes, just like was done on the Earth.......

DNA Thumbs drive

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 09:36 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Good, no arguments to facts.......
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
DNA Thumbs drive

Sat 13 Dec, 2014 03:20 pm
@contrex,
In other words, my previous post are factual, and for some reason this bothers you........

What bothers you is not I, but the ignorance of evolution, that you have been taught is real, but that your logical mind knows full well, is nonsense.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 05:26 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
you know Thumbsy, every time you post some of these pointless masturbatory threads, you sound like another douche bag member, one named Romeo Fabulini.
Du Faccia Gaguzza.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:40 am
@farmerman,
So you are in agreement, that the first organism on the moon, had billions of genes, and that this is EXACTLY what believers in GOD say was the situation on the Earth. You also have no argument, to something that is known as fact, from our recent past, and could very easily have happened in the Earths past as well.

I have offered PROOF the first organism anywhere both could, and in fact should be an intelligent designer, and astronauts were typically as perfect a specimen of humanity as could be attained for the job that they did, and were all intelligent, their trip to the moon was also the product of the Worlds most intelligent people.......
farmerman

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:47 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Correction: YOU have the argument, I have no response. Do I wish to think about your argument? Not particulRLY. ANYWAY, YOU SEEM IMPRESSED WITH IT ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US.

GAVONE
farmerman

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:49 am
@farmerman,
PS, do you go and sniff the air around Toms River a lot?
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:57 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Do I wish to think about your argument? Not particulRLY.

Why do you write a single word, half in lower and the other half in upper case text?

Yes, it is true, that I have PROVEN that the first organism on another world, had billions of genes, and was a very complex and intelligent designer, as all astronauts have the ability to design and redesign their spacecraft on the go, as was the situation with Apollo 13.........

Yawn
farmerman

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 10:16 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
Yawn
Ahh, maybe youll WRite with more sense when you wake up and have some of that Toms River Blend

Quote:
I have PROVEN that the first organism on another world, had billions of genes

Technically, all you've done is to conclude(based on no evidence) that humans wre the first organisms on the moon, you really havent proven anything
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 11:15 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Technically, all you've done is to conclude(based on no evidence) that humans wre the first organisms on the moon, you really havent proven anything

So you believe, that there is no evidence, that humans were the first species on the moon? Really, would you like to lie back on the couch, and explain this in detail? Sigmund might be interested in your ideas, and be able to offer an explanation.

farmerman

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 12:46 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Giamope is at it again, makin believe he knows truth and insulting everyone who calls him an idiot.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 04:27 pm
@farmerman,
Get over it, I have proven that it is both easy and rational for the first creature on a planet, or moon to be an intelligent, billions of lines of DNA being.

You lose.

Neil Armstrong says so......
0 Replies

hingehead

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 05:27 pm
Leaving a side your usual unhinged logic about design. Let's just take your statement at face value:

Quote:
The first organism on Mars will have billions of genes as well, and when life is growing on Mars, it will have been left there by an intelligent designer, with billions of genes, just like was done on the Earth.......

And your inference that the first life on the moon was, and on Mars will be, human.

Humans have about 24,000 genes (prior to sequencing the human genome it was thought to be 100,000) so you're out bout a factor of 10^6 on the most basic of facts - small wonder we dismiss your even less fact-based mind vomits.
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 05:55 pm
@hingehead,
The intelligent designer, of life on Earth, was not a human, and your inference that the designer of life on Earth was a human, or could have been, is quite flawed. Whether God left life on Mars, is still being studied, as their is at least one Mars meteorite that is reported to have organic like structures in it.

I tend to believe, that God would not have populated just one planet, but it is possible that life as God designed took hold only here, at least in this solar system, even though, most of it is still unexplored.
hingehead

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 07:25 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
and your inference that the designer of life on Earth was a human

Blatant lie on two levels. Firstly I never inferred that the designer of life was human. Secondly I don't believe life was designed, as you well know.

Are you now saying that your pictures of the moon landing and arguments "that humans were the first species on the moon" are misleading and false, respectively?

My point was entirely that you claimed "The first organism on Mars will have billions of genes as well" with pictures of men on the moon and extrapolating that to Mars. There are no organisms with billions of genes. Or did God tell you s/he is currently designing one?
DNA Thumbs drive

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 09:46 pm
@hingehead,
Ah, I do not know what you believe, nor is what you choose to tell me that you believe in, of any serious importance to me.

You may however choose to believe, that this is not the situation, if this suits you however. However, the number of genes in God, may not be billions, it might be hundreds of billions, or it might be far fewer than ours. The one thing that is sure, is that you do not know how many genes that God has.......
hingehead

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 10:49 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
. However, the number of genes in God, may not be billions

Then why state it like fact?

Interesting that you think god has genes.

Quote:
The one thing that is sure, is that you do not know how many genes that God has

Well we're clones in that regard - except I didn't feel the need to give a number like you did and pretend I knew.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 14 Dec, 2014 11:23 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
There's another possibility that you have failed to factor in. Some people (me especially) find these types of faux intellectual arguments as interesting as a game of Dungeons and Dragons or the collection of Pokemon cards. I leave this to the Renaissance Festival devotees, and folks who think Middle Ages themed restaurants are fun. I would be more entertained counting the grains in a canister of salt.
DNA Thumbs drive

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:31 am
@glitterbag,
In other words, you clicked on the link, and responded, because you were un-interested.

The reality of the situation is, that on the internet alone, there are billions of other pages, that you could be viewing now, you are here, because you are interested. You also agree, that by all that is known, a very complicated advanced individual, was the first being on the moon, as those who believe in the creator, dictate was also true on the Earth.

You then try to change the subject to Pokémon cards, in a vain attempt to change the topic, from the first human on the moon, was not a one celled creature that formed in a warm pond, as it is clear that there was no evidence that this was the situation on Earth either.