Apology to Ink and Phil

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 01:12 pm
Ink, Phil my sincere apologies, that is, I'm truly sorry

http://able2know.org/topic/261156-1#top

Ink your question suggests in my head even more questions I would like to share with you and Phil. I've tried the same remarks (he said, she said) as you're talking about in that posting, or remark in answer to previous such remarks, on another Internet opinion site and was quickly put off, them calling it "spam" without their taking it in as another contribution, that's a kind of giving, then printing it for other participants, that is members and readers. And this bothers me 'cause many times when I write comments (the way I think about it) to an opinion site such as a2k I'd like to get reaction, or a feel, and comments or replies in answer from members or readers of another site, or even two or three. So I wonder just how bad a guy should change the words in his posting before shipping it off to another site like this one in order to be sure they won't call it "spam" like before and not let me post, with the idea on my part that if it is different enough than the one I had left here that its software, or method of screening, that is reading before or prior, to accepting, to taking it in

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:24 pm
@dalehileman,
Dale, in your awkward way, are you trying to say that you copied and posted your comments to more than one site without changing any of the words and it was deemed spam and removed by one of the sites?

If so, I doubt it was because of the unchanged duplication. It was probably more the content, such as your open letters to some corporation or your re-visitation of a revisiting visit of another post of yours.

Some sites are a lot more strict about that than A2K.

dalehileman

Reply Fri 5 Dec, 2014 02:31 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
Dale, in your awkward way
My reason for rewriting it so was that the original was a bit difficult for the esl but if it too was awkward then my most abject apologies to all

Quote:
...trying to say that you copied and posted…. to more than one site without changing any of the words….
Precisely, But, but I guess it wasn't too awkward after all

Quote:
Some sites are a lot more strict about that than A2K.
Yea But, a most remarkable site. Tossed out of many such sites before I came here, I'm positively amazed at what they let us get away with
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 01:17 am
@dalehileman,
Dale I have no trouble following your learned dissertations which are to me as lucid as the day is long.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2014 10:54 am
@knaivete,
Thank you Kn you've made my day
InkRune

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 10:36 am
@dalehileman,
I get it now dale. My bad.

Lets all go to an expensive bar and drink ourselves silly, while letting Phil foot the bill Drunk
dalehileman

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2014 11:03 am
@InkRune,
Thanks Ink, I second the motion
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Apology to Ink and Phil
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 12:23:26