The Fabulous, Mysterious Drom: A CELEBRATION!!

drom et reve

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 06:32 am
Thanks, everyone!

I knew that you were a man straight away, Cav; I don't know why we get these sort of distinctions. Did most people consider me a man; or something ambiguous?!

Anyway-- I answered your question ages ago, Deb, on the Nobody's thread.. but, as it was in the middle of a heated discussion, it's reasonable not to have seen it...

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 06:36 am
Here's a picture of the exact place that I will be staying in, in Armenia. I wanted to move because I hate the weird and pointless aggresion that is prevailing in English society right now.. I was originally going to move to France, but red-tape and sky-rocketing house prices were a detriment... so I decided on this place, that it would be the perfect place to write.

0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 02:35 pm
Wanders back....

Found Armenia, found Dilijan.....you're going there???? Yep - should be a good place to write. It doesn't look as if they play cricket there! Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 09:26 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Thanks, everyone!

I knew that you were a man straight away, Cav; I don't know why we get these sort of distinctions. Did most people consider me a man; or something ambiguous?!

Anyway-- I answered your question ages ago, Deb, on the Nobody's thread.. but, as it was in the middle of a heated discussion, it's reasonable not to have seen it...

Embarrassed Sorry.....I think I left around then.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 12:10 pm
Somehow I always knew Drom was a she and isn't she fabulous :-D
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 02:54 pm
Thank you so much, Montana; although I think that I look awful under any spotlight! Are you less busy with homeschooling at the moment?-- Have you come back, so to speak?

Yeah, I am, Margo; I thought that it would be industrial, when I first considered places to go, but in fact it's a region of rivers and mountains, so it should be nice. (There is, of course, the bonus of its having one of the lowest world crime-rates and it costing something like £10 a month to rent according to EscapeArtist.) I'd suggest having a big Gatsbyesque A2K world party there, if it were not so out of the way.

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 03:12 pm
Who are you kidding, you look wonderful under any spotlight. A flashlight even ;-)

Actually, I'm still pretty busy, especially at this time of year with my garden and school end paperwork, but I decided to take a lot of breaks today to play with all you guys :-D
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:39 pm
Thank you ;D!

It was so good to see you; I wonder why it is that summer always seems to be the busiest season? Still, I trust that you'll be back here nearing the winter months. How is your son getting on?

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 01:36 am
I tend to take time for A2K between my busy spells, so when I do vanish for a time, it's not for very long.

My son is doing great. Thanks for asking :-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:11:52