New cat litter...

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:50 am
Scoop Lite I was wondering if anyone else has tried this cat litter, and if it really is a sickness indicator.
?

Thanks Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,454 • Replies: 8
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 08:57 am
i have not personally but my mother uses it. when i speak to her next i will ask. :wink:
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 09:21 am
Haven't tried it. I used one scoopable litter, one time, and ended up with a big putty like mass that broke the scoop when I tried to scoop it.

At one time, a pressed paper pellet litter was available here. I liked it, just because you could pour an acceptable volumn without the weight of the clay litters.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 11:29 am
My mother says the litter she has changes color when certain hormones and chemicals are off balance in the cats body. BUT that it really sucks for a gage in health because if you dont watch it immediatly after the cat uses it , the ammonia always changes the color. Her vote.... not worth it.
My moms cat is 17 and always has something small wrong with him. And if that litter hasnt helped her much.. i think i would agree?
good luck!
Smile
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:40 pm
Shewolfnm, that's good to know, thank you Smile
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:43 pm
~ Are you having some problems with Anubis, LRR? Is there a behavior by Anubis that stands out?

~ I haven't tried this brand of cat litter. Cats behave differently when they are sick. For my two cats, their behavior change is so drastic that I can tell when there is a problem. Let me know if I can help! Smile
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 12:47 pm
Oh, I just noticed once that his little puddle turned pink... but only that once. That's why I was asking, before I "rushed him to the vet" like it says on the bag of litter Smile

He seems fine otherwise.
0 Replies

samantha n angie

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 01:17 pm
~ Pink! Shocked

~ I'm stumped! I'm so glad to hear he is fine... Very Happy
0 Replies

L R R Hood

Reply Thu 3 Jun, 2004 01:18 pm
It was pink because that's the color the litter turns when there's a problem.
0 Replies