Men of war

korbana

Tue 11 Nov, 2014 07:52 am
It's no secret, that there are "men of war" in every country. That breed can't live peacefully. Now there's war in eastern Ukraine and there are hell of such guys from all over the world there! They even share their impressions about this war and boast their "heroic deeds" on Inet forums!
Former Swedish military Michael Skilt belongs to such freaks. He boasted how skillfully he was killing Ukrainian miners armed with primitive hunting guns! As for me he's not quite sane actually. Such "heroes" must be revealed and punished for such sort of "hobby"!
Can't you see those men come back to their home countries encouraged by their fighting experience abroad and they pose a real threat!! I've recently spent a week or so at my friend's house in Finland. He told me about his neighbor who had come back from Ukraine..... with the scalps of the killed Ukrainians!! He showed them to my friend and other and then he cut throat of his pet, a dog called Berta. Thank goodness, they took him to some special hospital until he could kill his neighbors or who else!
What I think is that Ukrainian authorities must be brought to answer a.s.a.p. for employing foreign mercenaries or just allowing those freaks into Ukraine. Am I right, folks?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 747 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Tue 11 Nov, 2014 08:47 am
@korbana,
Oh noes! Lies about the Ukraine again! Russians paid by propagandists to post crap on Internet forums!

You keep postin', there, Ivan. I'm sure you'll win the threading versus chronological ordering debate one of these years.
0 Replies