In the possession

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 08:39 am
After the case, he is now in the possession of all those properties from his fathers as trying to make a construction. Is this one ok ?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 474 • Replies: 9
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 08:55 am
@Arafat ,
Not sure what you want to say.

How about -

Since the case, he has possession of all his father's properties and is trying to continue construction.

0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 09:10 am
@Arafat ,
Case concluded, he now constructs a statue out of his inheritance, dad so kindly furnished him with.
0 Replies

Arafat

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 06:21 am
No. I made a mistake , this sentence just stops at "construction " , and we can neglect the words afterward .
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 12:58 pm
@Arafat ,
Ara forgive some of us but you'll almost hafta explain "after the case" and "make a construction"

In this particular "case" context important to sentence "construction"

Arafat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 05:59 am
@dalehileman,
Thank you for your answer .....I almost get it ... but actually this case has become to a mess, in the fact, the question was :
He is in the possesion of all his father's property, is this a right sentence?

and i was like two times out of my mind , the question i asked you guys was totally different with the question that i have posted above,which was my real intension.sorry for this mess .
Arafat

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 05:59 am
@dalehileman,
Thank you for your answer .....I almost get it ... but actually this case has become to a mess, in the fact, the question was :

and i was like two times out of my mind , the question i asked you guys was totally different with the question that i have posted above,which was my real intension.sorry for this mess .
dalehileman

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2014 10:18 am
@Arafat ,
Quote:
Sorry Ara but I'm still somewhat lost. "He is in the possesion of all his father's property" is okay though I'd omit the "the"
Arafat

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 04:42 am
@dalehileman,
thanks for your patience
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2014 10:42 am
@Arafat ,
Quote:
Seems okay to me Ara

Quote:
thanks for your patience
Quite welcome Ara for what it's worth
0 Replies