Another Former Underling of THE PROFESSOR Blasts Him

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:30 pm
This time Leon Panetta, A man who like Robert Gates has spent a lifetime gaining a reputation for competence and nonpartisanship. Since his people are running away from the Obama legacy years before Obama leaves office I think we can rest assured that this administration is going to go down poorly in history. Gates and Panetta did not get where they are by repeatedly failing to properly evaluate situations, unlike Obama who has colossally poor judgement.

We can also dispense with the D fable that the failure of the Obama administration is all because of the R's. Even if Obama had a fairy Godmother on his shoulder he could not successfully manage the government nor lead the nation, he has neither the skills nor the desire.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 04:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
Perhaps the President plans to polish his legacy after we deliver a Congress that gets it. Maybe Leon Panetta isn't right for the team that going to deliver on promises made. Maybe another decade in the middle east isn't in the cards. Leon Paneta is a war consigliare.
Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 05:31 pm
Whackeye is obsessed with Obama. It's entertaining to think of him being obliged to endure more than two more years of Obama's administration.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 05:35 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Perhaps the President plans to polish his legacy after we deliver a Congress that gets it. Maybe Leon Panetta isn't right for the team that going to deliver on promises made. Maybe another decade in the middle east isn't in the cards. Leon Paneta is a war consigliare.

Lie

Quote:
As a member of the House until 1993, he was a vocal opponent of the Reagan administration’s support for the Contra rebels, and he voted against authorizing US military action during the Gulf War in 1991.

http://www.allgov.com/officials/panetta-leon?officialid=28872
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 05:46 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Whackeye is obsessed with Obama. It's entertaining to think of him being obliged to endure more than two more years of Obama's administration.

HAWKEYE realized sooner than most that Obama does not have what it takes to be successful in the chair that he holds, due to a sharp eye.

I am tempted to say that I need to atone from my mistake of supporting him in 08., but as bad as he is it is not clear that any of the other options would have been better....I like both Hillary and McCain even less now than I did then.
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
life has taught me that if what we are doing does not work then we should do something else, anything else. Therefor I supported Romney last go, but not enough to vote for him.
djjd62

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:02 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
You know the Heroin Epidemic is BAD When...............

hawkeye10 wrote:
Therefore I supported Romney last go, but not enough to vote for him.

hey hawk, if i stop by the restaurant could i get two "your brain on drugs" over easy, home fries, sausages and rye toast
Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:07 am
@hawkeye10,
A sharp eye . . . hehehehe . . .

Hahahahahaha . . .

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

You crack me up.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:08 am
@djjd62,
"could i get two "your brain on drugs" over easy"

Are you on a tiny portion diet then, dj?
djjd62

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 05:21 am
@Lordyaswas,
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 12:51 am
Quote:
President Obama’s former ambassador to Iraq says in a new interview that his administration “did almost nothing” in response to intelligence warnings earlier this year that Islamic State radicals were gaining ground in Iraq and threatening the country’s stability.
“The administration not only was warned by everybody back in January, it actually announced that it was going to intensify support against ISIS with the Iraqi armed forces. And it did almost nothing,” says James Jeffrey, who served as U.S. ambassador to Iraq between 2010 and 2012, in "Frontline's" "The Rise of ISIS," which airs on PBS Tuesday night (check local listings) and is previewed here exclusively on Yahoo News.

Jeffrey is one of a number of ex-administration officials who appear in the film and sharply criticize the decisions of the president they once served. Former U.S. Ambassador to Syria Robert Ford and former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta both take issue with Obama’s refusal to arm moderate rebels in Syria who — it is now argued — could have acted as a counterweight to the Islamic State (also called ISIS or ISIL)

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-white-house-did-little-to-stop--the-rise-of-isis---says-frontline-documentary-133053988.html

The Professor not following up yakking with doing is unfortunately SOP.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 07:11 am
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Another Former Underling of THE PROFESSOR Blasts Him
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/11/2024 at 12:20:41