0

You know the Heroin Epidemic is BAD When...............

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 02:22 am
Authorities say a 4-year-old girl in Delaware passed out packets of heroin she found in her mother's backpack to her day care mates, thinking they contained candy.

Delaware State Police say the girl found the bags Monday in a backpack her mom gave her to use after hers was ruined by a family pet. The pack contained 249 bags of heroin weighing 3.7 grams.

Day care providers at the Hickory Tree Child Care Center in Selbyville called police when they noticed some children with the bags. None had been opened,

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tot-4-gave-out-heroin-packets-in-day-care-cops/

"DAMN, I completely forgot about that pound of heroin in that bag. A pound here a pound there....Who can remember?"
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,044 • Replies: 8

OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:30 am
@hawkeye10,
I 've heard that if u sprinkle that over the food in your restaurant,
u can build a very loyal customer base.
boomerang

1  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 06:46 am
@hawkeye10,
I imagine it will be very easy for her to say that she had no idea the drugs were in there and I'm betting they'd have a really hard time proving that she did know.

Her little daughter is good at sharing, which kind of speaks well for her parenting to boot.

Just going by what is in the article I think any decent attorney could get her off.
OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 07:46 am
@boomerang,
As a non-parent, I have no concern of my children becoming involved with drugs.

Have u explained the dangers of drugs to Mo ?
boomerang

2  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 08:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
It's really more of an ongoing conversation around here, and probably not the typical one. We talk about why people start using drugs (to feel better, to be accepted into a group, out of curiosity, etc.) and talk about the nature of addiction and why this is a problem. We give him LOTS of information in hopes that he'll make good decisions when faced with opportunities to use drugs.

mark noble

1  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 11:08 am
@OmSigDAVID,
That's Fructose.
OmSigDAVID

1  
Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2014 01:37 pm
@mark noble,
R u denying that it will work with heroin ?
mark noble

1  
Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2014 04:49 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Not denying - But it's highly unviable and serious jailtime if caught - Death-penalty in many countries.
Whilst fructose is a known leptin inhibitor, and (Thanks to Monsanto) in virtually every fast food outlet in the world. One of the reasons obesity is so abundant in the West.

TooFriendly112

1  
Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2020 07:18 am
@hawkeye10,
Hi

I saw little girls and beggars running around on a block in my city then I knew it was bad. Thankfully there's people that care about these people or you might know someone like an entrepreneur or priest that can fix these things. There's a lot of things that you can do - e.g donate money or volonteer. They're people like you and me.

/TooFriendly112