dating someone whos handicapped/ just blew it

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 08:02 pm
Ok. I've had a hugh crush on this girl for over a year. In the past couple months I've finally had the courage to talk to her and we've become very flirty and good friends. Right now she's in a wheelchair. I gave her a ride home tonight and she was touching my face and I choked when I had the chance to kiss her. So any suggestions on recovering from this? I'd like to ask her out asap. Also any date ideas for a girls that's in a wheelchair? Any serious help would be great. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 736 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 08:09 pm
@stumped444,
I think you're fine in terms of recovery. You got shy. That's all (and it's cute and charming).

As for what to do, maybe let her take the lead more than you would normally, at least to start. I know, for example, getting around on uneven surfaces, isn't fun, so going off a sidewalk or street probably isn't such a hot idea. Movies and dinner should still be fine, BTW.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 11:19 am
Well - here I go again, but i think you should ASK.

"Hey, the other nite you touch my face and I wanted to kiss you. Would that be OK?"

(god, I miss 'first love' )
0 Replies