Genetic traits?

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 01:07 am
Okay, for those of you who have replied to my earlier questions, here me out. I have a good life and am not trying to attack or disprove my family. Many things don't add up, and I am simply trying to see if I really am on to something before I talk to them about any of this. Besides the blood types not making sense, there are some other things I didn't really know right away. 1. Both my parents and sibling have attached earlobes I have detached. 2. All three of them do not have dimples, and I do. Nor does either my mom or dads parents. 3. This one is a strange, probably unreliable one, but I am the only one in the household who cannot roll their tounge. My tounge is too short and fat and just won't no matter how hard I try. 4. This could mean nothing, but there are no photos of me on the actual date of my birth, they are all taken a day later (date was listed on back). 5. Some of you may find this to be bull crap, but have you ever felt like you didn't belong around people, Like something is not right? I have always felt different, like I didn't belong. Intuitions can be right, but I don't know. 6. You know the barcodes with the long code on birth certificates? I don't know if they all have two but mine does. Right under the black barcode and code is a red number that is the same as above, but with a three digit code added on. Not sure if that means anything. My birth certficate was filed 35 days after my birth, so adoption as I see is most definitely not possible as that takes at least half a year. Sorry this is long. If you haven't already read them my other questions have some more details.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,249 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 06:44 am
@Lovemydog2010,
I'm blonde and have double-jointed elbows. My parents and brother aren't like this.

It doesn't mean squat.

Like I said earlier, if you really want to kick this hornet's nest, hey, go for it. But don't expect the ending to be all sweetness and light if your father isn't really your father or you're adopted or whatever.

Job One for you: get a blood test and learn your real blood type. I strongly suspect your mother just remembers wrong about what your blood type really is.

Don't start asking these questions if you're not going to be happy with the answers.
0 Replies