Wed 17 Sep, 2014 06:33 am
Ukraine lies in ruins. No agriculture, no sector of industry. We have to start with zero. My brother worked at the biggest European Chemical plant Stirol in Horlovka. Now he and many other operants are dead for they were at work while the shell blasted on the plant. And Stirol stopped working as well as all ironworks and machine engineering and mining companies and petroleum industry situated on the East of our country.
Who would help my dearest country to emerge from desolation? Where our German and British and French friends are? We are trying hard to integrate into Europe just as you wanted. The time of uninstalling is over. It's time to create. Just Ukraine is totally exhausted. Europe must help! Ukrainians turned into beggars because of this integration into Europe. My family has forgotten how toilet paper looks like. And I've heard you're in clover with three- and even four-layered one. You treat us shabbily, gentlemen. God ordered to share.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 807 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Wed 17 Sep, 2014 07:44 am
@Fennelli,

Erm.....I see you still have electricity, computers amd broadband though.

A Putin puppet if ever I saw one.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 07:59 pm
That... that was mean...
Lordyaswas

Tue 14 Oct, 2014 08:02 pm
@carloslebaron,
We get a puppet come on here at least once a day with all this tripe, carlos.

Their views are just as interesting as yours sometimes.
0 Replies