Help! Do you think my mother is lying to me about my dad?

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2014 11:47 pm
I think something is up.
My mom has told me my blood type is AB- which she says my dad also has. However she and my sister both have O- as tested at birth,but this is impossible for me to be AB- then. I told her I didn't think I was AB because I recalled having my blood tested a different type. She then said 'Isn't there only two types AB and O?' My mom usually has a tone to her voice when she's lying and I heard when she said that, and i really don't believe that she really thinks theres only two types (I mean really?) Then clearly bothered she got sort of quiet and fumbled her words the rest of the car ride. Do you think something is up?

elenahao

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 12:54 am
@Lovemydog2010,
To be honestly,if your father blood type is AB and your mother's O,your blood type is A or B,not could be O......
So try to understand your mother situations.Maybe she forgot your blood type.Did she is kind to you in normal times?
Did you feel she love you?
engineer

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 06:40 am
@Lovemydog2010,
I think your mom is just ignorant about the answers and doesn't want to admit it. I could not name the blood type of my children or my wife. The only reason I know mine is because I donated blood.
0 Replies

Lovemydog2010

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:34 pm
@elenahao,
Yes, my mom is and always was nice to me. The problem lies with my dad, he has treated my sister better and has a relationship with her. I can barely stay in the same room with him, he's always been like a stranger to me; I'm the youngest by the way.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 03:59 pm
OP, ignore the idiots in this thread.

The signs are there, which I will line up for you to consider:

A. Your mother went quiet and fumbled over the words (why?)

B. It has to do with blood type, thus easily leading to possible events of discovering biological lies.

C. This is the most important piece of evidence. Your mother specifically said you were the same blood type as your dad for a "reason". A "reason" the idiots in this thread failed to understand. Why would your mother even feel inclined to say you had the same blood type as your father? Because you never did - she wanted you to believe that you did for what "reason"? The very "reason" you are picking up, dear. And I am sure from your personal experience, that your subconscious would pick up on this specific question better than the idiots on this thread could, so you can either listen to the idiots who missed one of the most important red flags between you and your mother, or listen to my advice and consider that you are indeed a different child.

But if so, don't let that alarm you or alienate you, dear. This Universe will watch over you, even if it doesn't seem like it is. It will, as long as you watch over yourself - that's the key. Be as you wish to be in the eyes of the Universe, alright? Don't let lies in the family send you over the edge - you have a brain and human potential in a world full of idiots and monkeys, so don't get dragged down by yourself, when you live in a world that makes it easy for good people to rise above the idiocy and the negligence, as long as you do not let your anger consume you from within.
elenahao

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 06:13 pm
@Lovemydog2010,
So pls do worry about it.That is the problems between your mother and father.
They have their own ways to get together.
Sometimes we only heard one sencentence just as they are communicating,so do not think your mother is lying to father.Believe her,she is your mother,she love you and alos love your father.
Hope me help you a little.
0 Replies

Lovemydog2010

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 06:52 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Thank you! Someone who finally gave me some things to consider. I can also tell you a few other details. 1. I am the only one with unattached earlobes (they all have attached). 2. I am the only one with dimples. And 3. My birth certificate mentions something about an amendment being made prior to a certain date, That date signifies I was four. I know amendments are made for mistakes on the certificate but why would it corrected so many years later? weird right? Thank you for you input, you have shed some light on this for me. I guess I'll just have to see if anything ever comes out down the road.
engineer

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:14 pm
@Lovemydog2010,
He didn't shed any light for you, he only said what you wanted someone to say, something you were thinking but didn't want to type. Changes to the parent on a birth certificate require a court order in most states (if you are in the US.) That has to be recorded somewhere. A public records search may turn it up.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:35 pm
@Lovemydog2010,
You are most welcome, dear.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Wed 17 Sep, 2014 08:37 pm
@engineer,
Oh really, engineer? I'm quite sure I said what she already said and said it before anyone else did - that thing I said that she already said that nobody else said is an important piece of the puzzle.

Nice try.
0 Replies