Do you think the Stanford Prison Experiment was harmful or threathened human rights?

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 10:03 pm
Do you think that some researchers might be tempted to cross boundaries that threaten human rights?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,207 • Replies: 3
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2014 10:21 pm
@mizztaurus86,
Of course! It has happened in the past - why not now? Today they let them sign a consent form and probably bribe them with preferred amenities.

Prisoners in the past have been exploited for medical research and lets not forget soldiers who were used to test nuclear bombs. The U.S. used their own American soldiers for this experiment. Needless to say, they all died!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nvTd5mNRz0

Human rights? It depends who you ask!
0 Replies

NR95

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 05:42 am
Well, it was very harmful experiment for that people who were participating. I think, that it was really outlow. But now, for us, it was really helpfull that people can now the really power of authority, how it affects on people, even on them who are actually kind and humanist. Many of phycological experiments were harmfull but helpfull. I am really sorry for that people who took part in any of this experiments.
0 Replies

NR95

Reply Mon 27 Mar, 2017 05:43 am
Well, it was very harmful experiment for that people who were participating. I think, that it was really outlow. But now, for us, it was really helpfull that people can kkkkknow the really power of authority, how it affects on people, even on them who are actually kind and humanist. Many of phycological experiments were harmfull but helpfull. I am really sorry for that people who took part in any of this experiments.
0 Replies