How do you introduce yourself to people when you meet them?

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:18 pm
Somehow I don't believe you..
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:41 pm
Quote:
I
raise my hand, and say : "Hello, Relative".
Anyone that can relate to me stays.[/Quote]

Interesting, because the Lakota believe we are all related, that goes from the smallest organism (NOT orgasm, Kicky Laughing ) to the Blue Whale, largest creature alive.

Slappy, I wouldn't pull your finger, no matter what!! I don't even want to guess where it's been.

Kicky,
You know that isn't true. You'll offer less, if possible. I always thought that part of the fun was the dickering for it. :wink:

Gargamel,
We'll need to work on that approach a bit.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:42 pm
Of course he's lying. Kicky knows you can't get nothin' for fifty bucks these days. Unless he's picking up dudes in the leather district again.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:39 pm
I usually just say, "Hi, I'm Kris", shake their hand and give a big smile. I don't meet people very often.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:10 am
I thought it was more like "Hi, I'm Kris your dominatrix. NOW GET DOWN ON ALL FOURS, SCUMBAG!"
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:32 am
I never introduce myself, people just come and ask "is it really you?" I will then acknowledge that I am indeed him, or not.

As for squinney socking me one, not yet in the last 16 years. Tough talker though. We are a non violent family unless defending our cave or our cubs.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:00 am
I like to go up to random people all the time and introduce my self. have you seen or read bridget jones' diary??

always introduce people with a thoughtful, fact about each other.

hi GR this is Jason... Jason is my ex boyfriend who has no job an lives with his parents.
Jason this is GR, I broke up with you and met him in a strip club, everyone thinks he is gay.

this is how I will introduce them at my graduation party on saturday, it shouldn't start any fights right?

that is if GR is still talking to me after the great drunken' "I am going to be really honest and tell you what I think of you saga"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:04 am
You must be one high-maintenence chick, aimeemarie. I understand why J-Lo is your idol. Wink
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:11 am
jlo is my idol because she is beautiful and talented... not skinny skinny.
I am NOT high maintenance---did i spell that right?---I am very low maintenance actually... I can just say what is actually on my mind on here as opposed to saying it any other time and being called a bitch for having an opinion... I am really a very quiet girl. except when I am drinking. then I turn in to sex goddess and dance exoticly when ther is no music. ok I have said too much.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:13 am
I was funnin' with you aimeemarie. I like a woman with an opinion, who is not afraid to speak their mind. Heck, I married one of those creatures. Demure just doesn't cut it for me.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:17 am
people never like what I have to say. the girls at work call me the dancin' queen/screamer. I dance everywhere... and when a customer really pisses me off I go in the backroom and call them every name I can think of and go back to the customer with a smile on my face...
I am cheery happy, when really i am angry. I have a good way of not showing people how I really feel I just vent it out to everyone else.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:21 am
Type of girl that would kiss you good night with a smile, two hours later you wake up looking at her in shock while she's holding shears in one hand and your penis in the other. Gotta love it.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 08:25 am
no I am NOT psycho... I am like the best girlfriend ever, that's what everyone says who dates me... I don't get all psycho... ummm with the exception of the other night... but that wasn't psycho that was, I am so confused about us and I am drunk so things just slip out and i don't really know why.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:09 am
It's called liquid courage.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:11 am
yeah, me drinking and me not drinking are two totally different people, it is really wierd... I think my evil skanky twin comes out of hiding
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:13 am
aimeemarie123 wrote:
except when I am drinking. then I turn in to sex goddess and dance exoticly when ther is no music. ok I have said too much.

Hmmmmm.....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:14 am
Same here. When I'm sober, I run down the street at midnight, naked, singing Hanson's "Mmm Bop."

When I'm drunk, I run down the street at midnight, naked, singing, but nobody can understand what I'm singing.

Really weird.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:14 am
yup
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:15 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Same here. When I'm sober, I run down the street at midnight, naked, singing Hanson's "Mmm Bop."

When I'm drunk, I run down the street at midnight, naked, singing, but nobody can understand what I'm singing.

Really weird.

So that was you on Eastern Ave.
0 Replies

aimeemarie123

Reply Thu 27 May, 2004 09:21 am
hi george greetings from berkshire county.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:15:26