Apparently women are smarter than men according to Michelle Obama

nononono

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:35 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Men are in a bad place right now

I agree, but there is some hope. It's small, but it's there.

I think that two events this year have worked together to push men's issues into the mainstream.

1) The Elliot Rodger thing
2) Women Against Feminism.

But it's VERY important that the Elliot Rodger thing happened first, because that's how the men's rights movement got exposed to the public at large. Feminism and the mainstream media drew a connection between Rodger and the MRM even though there was no connection. Then they both painted a perverted and untrue picture of the MRM.

But then along comes Women Against Feminism, and celebrities like Shailene Woodley. WOMEN. And these women are saying "**** you feminists!" "We love our men!"

It's important that the Rodger thing happened first because now it's been proven that feminists used it to create hysteria. It gives the Women Against Feminism movement all the more credibility that they came to prominence IN SPITE of feminists attempts to paint a twisted picture of the MRM.

Also, the Southern Poverty Law Center being discredited is a huge thing because it shows that they were unjustly labeling the men's rights movement a hate movement.

All these things together are the beginning of something VERY important. There's still a LONG way to go, but at least it's starting!

What worries me is people in the MRM who are traditionalists. Traditionalism isn't quite as bad as feminism, but it's still a pretty raw deal for men. You know, where the man does all the work, while his wife stays at home and watches TV and does her nails all day.
hawkeye10

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:43 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
I agree, but there is some hope. It's small, but it's there.

Compare how often you see in popular media the phrase " men are unnecessary" to " men are important".

then try it with Google.
hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:02 am
@hawkeye10,
google:

Why I need a man 1.1 million

why I dont need a man 21.8 million
Gargamel

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:05 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

google:

Why I need a man 1.1 million

why I dont need a man 21.8 million

Hawkeye, my man. Spill it. We've been waiting for years now.

WHAT DID YOUR MOTHER DO TO YOU?
hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:06 am
@hawkeye10,
Google

why I need a woman 4.5 million

why I dont need a woman 5
hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:10 am
@Gargamel,
Quote:

in my house the dad was the bigger problem...an alcoholic with and anger and spending problem. You might have heard how that usually goes. Eventually mom learned to give as good as she got.
0 Replies

nononono

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:24 am
@Gargamel,
Quote:
Hawkeye, my man. Spill it. We've been waiting for years now.

Typical shaming tactic.

Let me ask you this Gargamel, how is you asking hawkeye "What did your mother do to you?" ANY different from asking a feminist "Did your father rape you?"
nononono

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:32 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Google

why I need a woman 4.5 million

why I don't need a woman 5

This is really important to note.

Us men are the ones ******* ourselves over because of gynocentrism.

We do not, let me repeat that DO NOT need women to validate our existence.

The world is filled to the brim with manginas/white knights, who will **** their brothers over if it means getting some pussy. These douchebags are putting women's needs above men's needs.

Men's biological drive for sex betrays them too. I've said it before, every time you spend money on something, or even click on a video or something that's free on the internet, and it's something that drew you in with a beautiful woman; what you're doing is that you're giving that woman power over you and you're making money for her.

We men need to quit shooting ourselves in the foot/dick.
hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:41 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Typical shaming tactic.

Sure, and it tends to work on men, which is why the feminists go back to the well again and again. But I am not responsible for what past generations of men allegedly did to women, I am not responsible for what other men walking this Earth allegedly do to women, I am only responsible for what I do. If anyone has a problem with what I do they can for sure come talk to me, otherwise leave me out of it.

I am not responsible for what my mom and dad did either, I was just a kid in that house, and I got schooled early on the importance of keeping ones mouth shut. My childhood is what drives my current refusal to keep my mouth shut. It also drives my disdain for victim culture, that culture that tries to make as many victims as possible so that the victim minders have work to do, a goal they accomplish in part by turning victims into abusers (see feminism as exhibit A) . I have seen in my life way too much damage done by the abuser/victim dynamic, I want no part of it, as either an abuser or a victim.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:54 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Men's biological drive for sex betrays them too. I've said it before, every time you spend money on something, or even click on a video or something that's free on the internet, and it's something that drew you in with a beautiful woman; what you're doing is that you're giving that woman power over you and you're making money for her.

Women make sure other women know that one of the biggest secrets of keeping your man in line is to make sure that he wants you more than you want him. It is an enormous source of power in a relationship and you are right that the male love of good pussy makes for a problem because females generally don't like the dick quite so much. If you have not discovered David Deata make sure you do, he says often that one of the most important qualities to look for in a woman is that she wants you. If a woman is not willing to be clear and unequivocal about that throw her overboard and look for better, you can be sure that she will be making the same demand on you because women tend to be smarter about relationships.
nononono

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 01:56 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Women make sure other women know that one of the biggest secrets of keeping your man in line is to make sure that he wants you more than you want him. It is an enormous source of power in a relationship and you are right that the male love of good pussy makes for a problem because females generally don't like the dick quite so much. If you have not discovered David Deata make sure you do, he says often that one of the most important qualities to look for in a woman is that she wants you. If a woman is not willing to be clear and unequivocal about that throw her overboard and look for better, you can be sure that she will be making the same demand on you because women tend to be smarter about relationships.

This is really good advice Hawkeye. I hope there are some younger men out there who read it.

David Deata, is he an A2K member?

Another thing we as men do is we shame each other. There was a woman I worked with about 3 years ago. She was an absolute 10. White woman, about 7 years younger than me, long black hair, big boobs, hourglass figure, yada, yada. We worked together very closely. She ended up becoming very aggressive in pursuing me in a sexual way.

But I didn't want to date or even sleep with her. For one thing she was incredibly loose and slutty. She was well known for making the rounds with men. She was also very dumb, completely intellectually devoid. Both of those things are VERY unattractive to me. Oh, and she was also in her mid 20's and was still living with her parents, had no clue what responsibility is.

So my male coworkers noticed all the attention she was giving me, and when I told them that I found her unattractive they made fun of me. Calling me a faggot and things like that.

Now keep in mind, plenty of the things she was saying and doing to me would've also been considered sexual harassment if I had been female and she male.

But no, pussy trumps all of that. Better put it to every woman you can, even the ones you're not attracted to or else your a faggot!
hawkeye10

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 05:33 am
@nononono,
David is a radical guy who is hard to pigeonhole....a radical mens rights advocate, realtionship and sex guru, life coach....he writes books, gives talks and run retreats. The feminists loathe him, which I a good hint that he is onto something.
0 Replies

buttflake

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:18 pm
@nononono,
If women are so smart, why is Islam still around? Why hasn't it been reformed with equal rights for women?
nononono

Sun 17 Aug, 2014 11:08 pm
@buttflake,
Quote:
If women are so smart, why is Islam still around?

Wurd! Laughing

Those goddamn men...
0 Replies