6
   

Women. Religion’s longest running victims.

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 01:10 pm
@Greatest I am,
You have a ego problem.
momoends
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 03:10 pm
@Greatest I am,
what accusations?
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 05:59 am
@momoends,
momoends wrote:

what accusations?


Can you not read your own words?

"there are black women out there too... you seem you donĀ“t even give them the credit to exist ..... "

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2017 06:00 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You have a ego problem.


That comes with certainty of position.

I see you display the same quality.

Regards
DL
MindReverse
 
  0  
Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 01:14 pm
Women used to be religion's longest running victims up until Women's Suffrage. Now, women are SOCIETY'S longest running victims! That's right! Society wants to control how women act in public, how they act sexually, what their political beliefs are, and exactly what they should strive for in life! Heaven forbid a woman acts like an asshole because its fun, has a lot of sex because the attention and cumming a lot feels good; and has independent views on marriage, the economy, ABORTION, votes differently, and doesn't make a victim of herself by crying about "being paid less than a man" and "not getting enough opportunities" because her hard work and dedication got her to be paid more than her male colleagues and has had several promotions to better positions at work!

Yup! Society doesn't think these women are worthy of being females. Hell, imagine if this type of alpha woman decided to do that dumb "womens protest" march during the inauguration? She wouldn't be welcomed by her female liberal counterparts because she's too strong! She believes differently than they do! She refuses to be a victim and this is unsettling to the victimhood of today's current social and political climate!

Did I mention women are victims of feminism too? Yup! These types of social engineering and political programs are built on controlling women for fear they will become unleashed with their own divinity as the goddesses they are! No wonder they're so angry! I'd be angry too if I were in that situation!

(Back to religion tho. Muslims treat women pretty badly too. They give women death for simply walking alone. American muslims don't live under that sort of oppression).
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2017 04:18 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You have a ego problem.


That comes with certainty of position.

I see you display the same quality.

Regards
DL


That, at least, gave me a good laugh! Have a nice day.


0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2017 12:41 pm
@MindReverse,
MindReverse wrote:

Women used to be religion's longest running victims up until Women's Suffrage. Now, women are SOCIETY'S longest running victims! That's right! Society wants to control how women act in public, how they act sexually, what their political beliefs are, and exactly what they should strive for in life! Heaven forbid a woman acts like an asshole because its fun, has a lot of sex because the attention and cumming a lot feels good; and has independent views on marriage, the economy, ABORTION, votes differently, and doesn't make a victim of herself by crying about "being paid less than a man" and "not getting enough opportunities" because her hard work and dedication got her to be paid more than her male colleagues and has had several promotions to better positions at work!

Yup! Society doesn't think these women are worthy of being females. Hell, imagine if this type of alpha woman decided to do that dumb "womens protest" march during the inauguration? She wouldn't be welcomed by her female liberal counterparts because she's too strong! She believes differently than they do! She refuses to be a victim and this is unsettling to the victimhood of today's current social and political climate!

Did I mention women are victims of feminism too? Yup! These types of social engineering and political programs are built on controlling women for fear they will become unleashed with their own divinity as the goddesses they are! No wonder they're so angry! I'd be angry too if I were in that situation!

(Back to religion tho. Muslims treat women pretty badly too. They give women death for simply walking alone. American muslims don't live under that sort of oppression).


Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Christian0912
 
  0  
Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 08:06 pm
@AugustineBrother,
This makes me happy when I read this reply.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 03:14 pm
@Christian0912,
Christian0912 wrote:

This makes me happy when I read this reply.


So you like it when someone is so self-centered that they will ignore the plight of women.

For the evil of misogyny to grow, all we need is more of both of you.

Regards
DL
maxdancona
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 07:47 pm
@Greatest I am,
You are supporting Western Cultural Hegemony... our culture (i.e. White Europeans) literally wiped out indigenous cultures to enforce a Western cultural mindset.

For you to tell indigenous cultures that they are inferior because they don't share the modern Western views of women is deeply troubling to me at least. And that is what you are doing.

You are judging indigenous cultures based on Western cultural values.

The plight of White women is nothing compared to the plight of indigenous cultures.

cameronleon
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 10:29 pm
This nation became so powerful because men were the leaders and women the best companion, the best support, the best followers ever.

But, look what happened to the US today. The society is so corrupt, single parent families everywhere, no family leadership, and worst... wack! even homosexual marriage...

God indeed told Eve to submit herself to her husband.

But read carefully, this is for a woman who wants to unite herself to a man. She must submit to him.

This order won't apply to those lesbian guided women who call themselves as "feminists" and who reject any subjection to men.

It is good for them to keep being alone, and live happy with their own leadership, their independence, and so forth.

But, when is about marriage, then a woman must submit herself to her husband.

God has not forgot what the first woman did to herself and her husband when she ate and incited him to eat the prohibited fruit.

As punishment God told to Adam " by the sweat of your brow you will eat your food" and to the woman God told her: "Eve, because what you have done, you will pay your disobedience with blood... in affordable monthly payments..."



cameronleon
 
  -2  
Reply Sun 1 Oct, 2017 10:48 pm
@AugustineBrother,
Quote:
By the way, Woman hate that paternalistic appeal to the MEN. As if women were stupid and incompetent.
Want to end the evil you supposedly complain about it: Support Freedom of Conscience as the UN asked for almost 70 years ago.

And stop harassing women who freely choose God as they are allowed

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
Source(s):
THE UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS


People like you are the scourge of women.


In my life, I have had intellectual and little fool women.

To be honest, the best times have been with little fool women. They are happy all the time, they love you without limits, they laugh of your jokes, they don't see malice around, they cook, they play and dance, and follow your leadership without questioning. And you can trust in them, surely you can.

From my part, they received all my love, understanding, friendship, trust, it was beautiful.

On the other hand, when I was in a relationship with women who were too much intellectual, they discuss, they say they love you but they want their independence, they do drink and have fun but they care too much in the "appearance", you want to play they want to read, I don't now.

This is my experience, of course, others might have a complete different experience with their past lovers.

The point is that I still are missing the little fool women in my life, and I am thankful because I knew them and we lived a great time in life.

Just in case, Lori, if you are reading this message and recognize me, can you please return the $5,000 you took from my closet the day we split?

I'm not sure, but something is telling me that you weren't that little fool woman I though you were...
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  3  
Reply Mon 2 Oct, 2017 04:51 pm
Yet more evidence that we all gravitate toward our intellectual equals.
0 Replies
 
Glennn
 
  2  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 08:18 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
This nation became so powerful because men were the leaders and women the best companion, the best support, the best followers ever.

The only followers ever.
Quote:
God indeed told Eve to submit herself to her husband.

No "he" didn't. That's just accepted hearsay based on the wishful thinking of control freaks.
Quote:
She must submit to him.

Or what?
Quote:
. . . they say they love you but they want their independence

So, if a woman values her independence, she can't love you? What you're really saying is that if a woman values her independence, you can't love her.
Quote:
God has not forgot what the first woman did to herself and her husband when she ate and incited him to eat the prohibited fruit.

And we won't forget that the god engages in entrapment.
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 11:50 am
@Glennn,
That's not the only "entrapment." Remember "thou shalt not kill?"
0 Replies
 
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 08:02 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You are supporting Western Cultural Hegemony... our culture (i.e. White Europeans) literally wiped out indigenous cultures to enforce a Western cultural mindset.

For you to tell indigenous cultures that they are inferior because they don't share the modern Western views of women is deeply troubling to me at least. And that is what you are doing.

You are judging indigenous cultures based on Western cultural values.

The plight of White women is nothing compared to the plight of indigenous cultures.


You go ahead and be troubled.

I will continue to try and help an oppressed group.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 08:07 am
@cameronleon,
cameronleon wrote:


God has not forgot what the first woman did to herself and her husband when she ate and incited him to eat the prohibited fruit.

As punishment God told to Adam " by the sweat of your brow you will eat your food" and to the woman God told her: "Eve, because what you have done, you will pay your disobedience with blood... in affordable monthly payments..."



I have not read anything this stupid in a long time.

Your own bible has God saying that Eve was deceived by the talking serpent that God himself put right there beside her in Eden to do just that.

It also says that Adam was the one to disobey which indicates that he screwed up Eden, not Eve.

Deny that truth and show just how much of a dysfunctional hypocritical mind you have.

Regards
DL
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 12:16 pm
@Greatest I am,
Eating an apple was such a sin that all mankind had to suffer forever? Mind boggling.
maxdancona
 
  0  
Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 06:56 pm
@Greatest I am,
Quote:
You go ahead and be troubled.

I will continue to try and help an oppressed group.


This is where I think you are completely backwards. White Women are not an "oppressed" group. Indigenous cultures (both men and women) are an oppressed group. You are acting as a person of privilege protecting privilege.

If you really want to help an oppressed group, you are going to have to step outside of your cultural mindset. Most modern Americans (particularly White Americans) want the world to think as they do, and any "helping" involves convincing people to accept the dominant culture.
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 03:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Eating an apple was such a sin that all mankind had to suffer forever? Mind boggling.


Worse since it was not an apple but knowledge of basically everything as everything is subject to good and evil.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 06/27/2022 at 11:52:23