Australian artist looking to connect with people, for interviews, subject matter for paintings

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2014 08:00 pm
Hi Folks x
My name is Sophia Hewson. I'm an artist and I've been trying to look into the sensations that arise when faith is not found. I'm planning on traveling to L.A in 2015 and I'd like to connect with ex members of 'the children of God' for the sake of interviews and potentially even subject matter for paintings. I'm very sensitive. You can have a look at my paintings and sculptures at sophiahewson.com.

Warmth and thanks

Sophia

PS Some of the paintings look like photographs so do note the oil paint medium. and some of the works are not really relevant to this project.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 918 • Replies: 4
No top replies

SophiaHewson

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:36 am
@SophiaHewson,
Also I would be so appreciative even just to chat to someone when I'm in LA.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 01:41 am
@SophiaHewson,
You have a better chance of someone responding if you post your question here:

http://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/
SophiaHewson

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 09:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thankyou so much. Im just not sure if you mean the 'General' forum, or the 'Connections' forum? Thankyou
ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Aug, 2014 09:37 pm
@SophiaHewson,
At the top of the page in the dark blue, you will see Forums and also Groups, and one of the groups is for xfamily.

Butrflynet gave you a direct link to the xfamily group, so all you have to do is click on her link.
0 Replies