Ex member Deliverance Thanksgiving looking for old friends

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 07:59 pm
I'm Deliverance, (Miami 1972-73, Ga. 1973-75, Italy 1974-76, Portugal
1976-79). I worked in the pubs dept. During my time I met many
good hearted brothers and sisters who had a real fire for the Lord. Unfortunatley, we had a perv and false prophet for a shepard who twisted the truth and sent many of our lives into a tailspin. After 25 years of pain I have finally got my bearings strait again. Anyone out there who may know me, I would really like to catch-up with you. Jesus is real, He is still there waiting for us. No mater what guilt, pain, abuse, perversions, abandonment, etc. we have been a part of in the so called 'Family'; God is here to heal, forgive, and build you up in what the TRUE Truth is. Seek and you shall find.
Please email me at [email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,424 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 08:05 pm
@DeliveranceThanksgiv,
Well it wasn’t me because that was before I was born. But even if it wasn’t I would have had enough sense then to get involved with a group of brother and sisters who had a fire for the lord and got involved with a perv and false prophet. Cool
DeliveranceThanksgiv

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 09:10 pm
@jcboy,
jcboy,
At the early time I joined, the COG were a Christian group living the bible. This is what I wanted to do. There was nothing going on to my knowledge
that was in any way strange. I did know a few years later that false prophesy was happening, but being dependant and attached to what I was living, (brainwashed?) I developed a blind eye to it. Finally, my eyes opened to this and I eventually left, (I now wish sooner). I never knew what was going on as far as pedifilia. I did not learn about this until 2 years after I left.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 09:15 pm
Have you looked here?
http://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 30 Jan, 2013 09:18 pm
@DeliveranceThanksgiv,
Hi Deliverance - follow the link edgar posted to get to the xfamily group.

(welcome to you as you pass through)
0 Replies