Hey, Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 02:14 pm
I can see you are true to word and have no wish to communicate. After one of your latest insults calling me a "cowardly child abuser" and accusing me of harassment, how do you expect me to react? Do you really think I would be asking you to hear me out if there was any truth to that? What have you been trying to accomplish with the slander about me and my husband online all these years? Its been 17 years plus. Paloma
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,790 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 02:15 pm
@findaway,
Hey, Peter's got a lot going on right now. He just hasn't had time to respond. Posting it again isn't going to make a difference and is rude.

Edit: I am an editor of xfamily, if you would like to speak to me about it please explain a bit more (I am not privy to your communication with Peter and am not an active editor) on your thread in the xfamily forum:

http://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/topic/1251-1
Peter Frouman

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 04:11 am
@Robert Gentel,
Robert is correct. I do have a lot more important things to do at the moment than spend more time responding to a cowardly child abuser who has spent years making vague complaints that the documented facts presented about her and her husband at xFamily.org are untrue but so far has not found time to provide any specific factual corrections. One of my more important projects at the moment is sharing my love of good coffee with the world by selling my deluxe state of the art PID controlled espresso roasting, grinding and brewing system. I also have lots of other projects (including providing sysadmin services to the elite a2k hamsters) going on and responding to Sofia Dow's feckless statements is very low on my priority list. If I do find more time to answer a feckless fool according to her folly, it will be in the original topic at http://groups.able2know.org/xfamily/topic/973-1

It's worth noting that for almost 4 years, xFamily.org has used the Mediawiki Flagged Revisions extension and thus she or anyone else who cares has had the full ability to edit the material in question . Such edits are carefully reviewed and verified by a trusted group of volunteers who publish them as is or make any any necessary edits to meet our style guidelines and quality standards. Instead, she presents vague complaints along with a whole bunch of completely irrelevant information.
clarav21

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2011 06:17 am
@Peter Frouman,
Mr. Frouman I am trying to get ahold of you because i think im a lost child and i am looking for my family. do you know who paloma is? what she actually looks like that name sounds really familiar to me. If you want to look me up and see if you recognize me I sent you a friend request on facebook im scared to tell you my name on here so please if you can check your facebook or tell me where i can contact you without people finding out.
0 Replies

emmachisit

Reply Tue 21 Aug, 2012 07:42 am
@Peter Frouman,
I`ve been reading your replies to Paloma. You`re amazing. I don`t know how you maintain such calm. I also understand that she still has the blinders on and cannot see the truth. I was the same for 30 years and am so glad my eyes are open and I`ve been set free. She is incapable of acknowledging what she has done while she`s still in the cult mindset.
0 Replies