I keep BLEACHING and hair is still ORANGE!

cjoye07

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 08:43 am
Hi everyone,
I was a bleach blonde (alomst white) for about 5 years until I decided 6 months ago to grow out my natural color (light ash brown level 5). Well I got sick of the brown and decided to go back blonde over the weekend. I have died my brown part 4 times now with 40 volume and bleach and my hair is still light orange where the brown was. I am completely confused because my hair was not that dark and has always turned well with bleach. I waited a few days between bleachings. It just seems to be stuck in the "orange before yellow banana" stage. What the heck is going on! I tone it with ash and it's still a golden blonde. I did a test strip with light ash blonde color/20vol and still orange undertone. I don't know what else to do before my hair falls out. I have been doing some serious deep conditioning between bleachings with coconut oil and using "One and Only" Ultra Silver purple shampoo and conditioner. STILL ORANGE.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,383 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:05 am
@cjoye07,
There are several options open to you.....

1. Learn Dutch and move to Holland. Everyone wears orange there. They will mistake you for a patriot.

2. Get a job advertising Florida juices.

3. Marry Prince Harry and have orange babies.

4. Change your whole wardrobe to 1970's London punk, and say that you're simply being retro.

And 5. Wear a red hat, paint your belly green and hire yourself out as human traffic lights.

I hope this helps.

0 Replies